SSC Stenographer (Grade C & D) Exam 2023 Staff Selection Commission Stenographer 2023 Notification Brochure Application form, check Steno Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Recruitment Online Application Date Last Date online application for SSC Steno 2023 will commence on 02 Aug 2023 SSC Steno Exam 2023
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023
Latest Update 13/07/2023:- SSC will Released the Official Notification For Stenographer ‘C’ & ‘D’ Recruitment 2023 On 02-08-2023………
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023:
Staff Selection Commission will hold an All India Open Competitive Examination for recruitment to the posts of Stenographer Grade “C” (Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted) in Pay Band 2 plus Grade Pay as admissible and Stenographer Grade “D” (Group ‘C’ Non-Technical) in Pay Band 1 plus Grade Pay as admissible in various Central Government Ministries / Departments / Offices. Other Details are provided below……..
SSC Stenographer Details of Vacancy :
Vacancies will be determined in due course.
Selection Process :
- Online Computer Based Exam
- Stenography Test ( Skill Test )
SSC Stenographer Age Limit :
- (a) Stenographer Grade ‘C’: 18 to 30 years as on 01-01-2022 (i.e. candidates born not before 02.01.1992 and not later than 01.01.2004 are eligible to apply)
- (b) Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 18 to 27 years as on 01.01.2022, i.e., Candidates born not before 02.01.1995 and not later than 01.01.2004 are eligible to apply.
- (c) Permissible relaxation in upper age limit as specified in Para-5 (a) and 5 (b) above and category codes for claiming age relaxation are as follows:
|Code No.||Category||Age Relaxation Permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|3.||PwD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|5.||PwD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|6.||Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application.|
|7.||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989.||05 Years|
|8.||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof||03 Years|
|9.||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ST)||08 Years|
|10.||Central Govt. Civilian Employees:|
Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications.
|Up to 40 years of age|
|11.||Central Govt. Civilian Employees:|
Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications. (SC/ST)
|Up to 45 years of age|
|12.||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried.||Up to 35 years of age|
|13.||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ST)||Up to 40 years of age|
|14.||Service Clerks in the last year of their colour service in the Armed Forces.||Up to 45 years of age|
|15.||Service Clerks in the last year of their colour service in the Armed Forces (SC/ST).||Up to 50 years of age|
|16.||Retrenched census employees of the office of Registrar General of India (They will be considered only for offices under RGI in their order of merit and subject to availability of vacancies )||3 years plus length of service rendered by them in connection with census, before retrenchment and weightage of past service.|
SSC Stenographer Education Qualification As on or before 05-09-2022:
- The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10.6.2015 published in Gazette of India all the degrees/diplomas/certificates including technical education degree/diploma awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grant Commission Act 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the Distance Education Bureau, University Grant Commission.
SSC Stenographer Application Fee :
- Fee payable: Rs 100/-(Rs one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste(SC), Scheduled Tribe(ST), Persons with disability (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Pay Fee :
Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How to Apply For SSC Stenographer Recruitment :
Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. Before Applying, Candidates Are Advised To Go Through The Instructions Given In The Notice Of Examination Very Carefully.
Steps To Apply For SSC Steno 2023:
Candidates can Follow The Given Steps to Apply For SSC Steno 2023: –
- Go To Official Website – https://ssc.nic.in/
- Click On “Apply” Tab Placed On Top.
- Click On the “Steno C & D” tab.
- Click On the “Apply” Link.
- Login If You have Registered Successfully.
- Register Yourself With Email Id, Mobile Number & All Other Details.
- Fill The Asked Entries.
- Take Printout Of Your Application Form After Application.
Scheme of Examination :
SSC Stenographer written exam will consist of one objective paper.
► There are total 3 parts in the written examination. Detailed information is given below:-
|Part||Subject||Total Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Part-I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50|
|Part-III||English Language & Comprehension||100||100|
► Total time duration of the exam is 2 Hours and 2 hours 40 minutes for visually handicapped candidates.
► Question except in Part-III will be in both English & Hindi Language.
► There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Skill Test in Stenography
The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English orHindi (as opted by the candidates in the online Application Form) at the speed of 100 word per minute (w.p.m)for the post of Stenographer Grade “C” and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade “D”. The matter will have to be transcribed on computer. The transcription time is as follows:
|Post||Language of Skill Test||Time Duration (in minutes)||Time Duration (in minutes) for the candidates who are allowed use of scribe in the CBE (Para-7)|
|Stenographer Grade “D”||English||50||70|
|Stenographer Grade “D”||Hindi||65||90|
|Stenographer Grade “C”||English||40||55|
|Stenographer Grade “C”||Hindi||55||75|
Important Dates :
|Submission of online applications||02/Aug/2023|
|Last date for receipt of applications||23/Aug/2023|
|Last date for making online fee payment|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)|
|Date of „Window for Application Form Correction‟ and online payment of Correction Charges|
|Date of Computer Based Examination||Oct-Nov,|
Important Link Area :-
|SSC Steno 2022 Download Advertisement||Detailed Advertisement 2022 pdf|
|SSC Steno 2022 Apply Online||Available NOW|
|SSC Steno 2022 Syllabus Exam Pattern||Download SSC Stenographer Syllabus|
|SSC Steno 2022 Admit Card||Download SSC Stenographer Admit Card|
|SSC Steno 2022 Official Website||https://ssc.nic.in/|
Candidates can write their Doubts, Queries & Suggestions in the Below Comment Box. We will try to give you an Appropriate answer.