RVUNL Technical Helper Syllabus 2023 Check JVVNL Technical Helper III Written Exam Syllabus 2023 Detailed Exam Pattern Subject wise Download Rajasthan Electrical Distribution Corporation Tech. Helper 3 Syllabus pdf Details Check RVUNL/ JVVNL Technical Helper III Exam Pattern
RVUNL Technical Helper Syllabus 2023
Hello Aspirants, Here in this Article We Will Discuss about the Syllabus of Technical Helper III 2023. Candidates Can Prepare According to the Given Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Selection Process of RVUNL Technical Helper III Posts. Here we are Sharing the Detailed Information About Exam & Other Related Details from Below…..
|Name of Post||Technical Helper III|
|No. of Vacant Posts||1512|
|Dates of Application Submission||09.02.2022 to 28.02.2022|
|Date of Written Exam||Announce Later|
|Selection Process||Pre Examinations|
|Exam Pattern||Objective Type|
|No. of Questions||100 (for Pre Exam)|
150 (for Mains Exam)
|No. of Marks of Pre Exam||100 (for Pre Exam)|
150 (for Mains Exam)
|Time Duration||02 Hours|
|Negative Marking||Not Given|
|Minimum Passing Marks||Not Given|
RVUNL Technical Helper Exam Pattern :-
The Exam Pattern will be as Follows:
- Computer based “common competitive examination” for the post of Technical Helper-ITT shall be conducted through online mode.
- The selection process will consist of two phases i.e. Pre & Main examinations.
- The pre-examination will only be for screening and shortlisting of candidates.
- There shall be no weightage of marks secured in pre examination for preparing final merit after main examination.
- The pre examination shall consist of objective type questions on General Awareness and Technical Knowledge.
- There shall be 100 questions carrying 1 mark for each.
- Time Duration of Each Exam Will be 02 hours.
- The break-up of question paper, marks and syllabus shall be as hereunder
RVUNL Technical Helper Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Subject (General Awareness & Technical Knowledge)||Question||Max. Marks|
|Elementary Maths & General Science||10||10|
|Current Affairs, Geography and Natural Resources, Agriculture & Economic Development, History & Culture of Rajasthan||35||35|
|Current Affairs, Geography and Natural Resources, Agriculture & Economic Development, History & Culture of India and World||05||05|
|Technical knowledge and skill based on syllabus of ITI/NAC in the Trades concerned.||50||50|
All candidates applying for the post of TH-II1 will have to appear in the pre examination. The number of candidates to be admitted in the main examination will be 10 times the total number of vacancies, but in the said range all those candidates who secure the same marks as may be fixed for any lower range will be admitted to the main examination.
RVUNL Technical Helper Mains Exam Pattern
Main examination shall consist of two parts. The standard and syllabus of part ‘A’ and part ‘B’ shall be as under: –
|Subject||Subject & Standard||Question||Max. Marks|
|Part A –|
|Current Affairs, Geography and Natural Resources, Agriculture & Economic Development, History & Culture of Rajasthan||30||30|
|Current Affairs, Geography and Natural Resources, Agriculture & Economic Development, History & Culture of India and World||10||10|
|Part B –|
Technical Knowledge/ Skills
|The standard and syllabus will be of Technical Knowledge based on syllabus of ITI/NAC in Skill the Trades concerned.||100||100|
- Question paper will be in Hindi and English language.
- In Part – A each question will carry one mark and in Part – B each question will carry 2 marks.
- There shall be No Negative Marking.
RVUNL Technical Helper Exam Syllabus :
The Exam Syllabus will be as Follows:
- General Awareness: Current Affairs, Gen. Science and Elementary Maths, Geography and Natural Resources, Agriculture & Economic Development, History & Culture with special emphasis on Rajasthan.
- Tech. Knowledge/ Skill: The standard and syllabus will be of the level of ITI/ NAC in the trades concerned.
Candidates are advised to keep in touch the Official website of RVUNL and visit this page. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark (www.Jobriya.in) us for regular updates regarding the Exam, Admit Card & Other Related Information.
Download Links – RVUNL Technical Helper III Syllabus
|RVUNL Technical Helper III Download Admit Card||Download RVUNL Technical Helper Admit Card|
|RVUNL Technical Helper III Recruitment Details||Detailed RVUNL Technical Helper Recruitment|
|RVUNL Official Website||https://energy.rajasthan.gov.in/avvnl|
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query.