RSMSSB Computer Syllabus 2023 RSMSSB Sanganak Syllabus 2023 RSMSSB Computer Exam Pattern 2023 Check Exam Pattern and Syllabus for Rajasthan Sanganak Exam Rajasthan RSMSSB Sanganak Written Exam Syllabus 2023 RSMSSB Computor Selection Process
RSMSSB Computer Syllabus 2023
About RSMSSB Computer Recruitment:
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB), Jaipur has recently announce About the Recruitment of 583 Posts of Computer (संगणक). Many Interested & Eligible Candidates Filled there Online Application Form. The Process of Submitting Online Application form is started from 12.07.2023 & will be Conducted Till 10.08.2023. More Details About Recruitment is Provided Below.
All the Eligible Candidates Will Face the Written Exam for the Recruitment of RSMSSB Computer. The Exam Will be Tentatively Scheduled in the Month of 14 October 2023. More Details about Exam is Provided Below.
Here, we will provide you information regarding the Exam Patter and Syllabus. As We know, It is very Difficult to qualify an Exam. Candidate need a good preparation. So, Candidate should have the Right knowledge of the Examination Scheme and Pattern. He/ She should know what should prepared for the Exam. Written Exam Syllabus details are given in here..
Selection Process :
- Written Exam.
The Exam Pattern will be as Follows:
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type with 100 Question/Marks.
- The Time Duration for the Exam Will be 02 Hours.
- There Will be a Negative Marking of 1/3 Marks.
- The Minimum Qualifying Marks Shall be 40% of Total Marks of the Examination.
- The Standard of Paper Will be Bachelor’s Degree Level.
|S. No.||Subject||No. of Questions / Max. Marks|
|Part- A||General Knowledge||30|
|Part- B||Statistics, Economics & Mathematics||70|
The Exam Syllabus will be as Follows:
- Geography, Natural Recourses and Socio- Economic Development of Rajasthan: Major physiographic divisions of Rajasthan, Vegetation and Soil, Natural Resources – Minerals, Forest, Water, Livestock, Wild Life and its Conservation, Environmental Conservation, major Irrigation Projects, Handicrafts, Development Programmes and Schemes of the State Government, Various Resources of power and Population in Rajasthan.
- History, Culture and Heritage of Rajasthan: History of Rajasthan, Famous Historical & Cultural Places of Rajasthan, Folk Literature, Folk Art, Folk Drama, Lok Devian-Devata, Folk Music and Dance, Fairs & Festivals, Customs, Jewellery, Famous Forts, Temples and Hawelies, Saints of Rajasthan, Paintings- various schools in Rajasthan, Major tourist centres and Heritage Conservation.
- Current Events and Issues of Rajasthan and India, major development in the field of Information Technology & Communication.
Statistics, Economics and Mathematics
- Collection, Classification, Tabulation and Diagrammatic Presentation of data. Measures of Central Tendency, Dispersion, Moments.
- Correlation and Regression: Correlation and its coefficients, Linear Regression.
- Design of Sample Survey: Sampling Unit, Sampling frame, Sampling fraction, Sampling with and without replacement, Population Parameter and Sample estimator, Simple random sampling, stratified random sampling, systematic sampling, cluster sampling.
- Time Series Analysis: Components, Measurements of Trend, Seasonal, Cyclical and irregular variations.
- Index Number: Uses, types and limitations of index numbers, construction of index numbers, simple and weighted aggregate method, Simple and weighted average price-relatives, Chain base index numbers, Base shifting, Cost of Living index numbers.
- Vital Statistics: Collection of vital statistics-Measures of Mortality and Fertility rates, Population growth.
- Statistical System & Statistical Organization in India & Rajasthan: System of National Accounting (SNA), Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MoS&PI), Central Statistical Office (CSO), National Sample Survey Organisation (NSSO), Registrar General of India (RGI), NITI AYOG, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Directorate Economics & Statistics, Rajasthan (DES).
- Economic Concepts: Law of Demand and Supply, Concept of elasticity, Demand forcasting, Price determination under different markets, National Income, Economic Growth and Planning, Inflation, Money, Banking and Financial Inclusion .
- Economy of Rajasthan: Agriculture, Industry, Livestock, Infrastructure Development, Public Finance, State Income, Poverty, Unemployment and Human Development.
- Elementary Mathematics: Decimal fraction, percentage, Rates & ratio, Averages, Simple and compound interest, Square roots.
- Basics of Computer: MS Word, MS Excel and Power Point Presentation, Basic Knowledge of Internet.
Final Words :
Candidates are advised to keep in touch the Official website of RSMSSB and visit this page. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark (WWW.JOBRIYA.IN) us for regular updates regarding the Exam, Admit Card & Other Related Information.
Important Link Area of RSMSSB Computer Syllabus:
|Official Syllabus||Detailed Official Syllabus|
|Admit Card||Detailed RSMSSB Computer Admit Card|
|Recruitment Details||Detailed RSMSSB Computer Recruitment|
Candidates can share their queries related to this Post in the below comment box. We will try to assist you at our best.