RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Syllabus 2023 RRB ALP Technician Selection Process 2023 Railway Assistant Loco Pilot Syllabus in PDF Check RRB ALP 1st Stage & 2nd Stage Syllabus 2023 Download RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Syllabus Pdf along with Exam Pattern Check Railway Recruitment Board Exam Syllabus, Test Pattern, Exam dates
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Syllabus 2023
About ALP Recruitment :-
Indian Railway invites applications in the Prescribed Format from eligible Indian Nationals for the Various Posts of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Various posts of Technicians through the Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs). Many Candidates Filled there Online Application Form. The Process of Submitting the Online Application form is Started from –/–/2023 and Will be Conducted till –/–/2023. More Details about the Recruitment is as Provided Below.
About Exam :-
All the Eligible Candidates Who filled the Online Application form will face the Exam. First stage Computer Based Test (CBT) scheduled From –/–/2023 . Candidates who secure marks, equal to or above the Minimum Qualifying Marks prescribed for various communities/categories in the First Stage CBT Will be Called for the Second Stage. Second Stage CBT is likely to start from –/–/2023.
Without knowing about Exact Pattern & Syllabus which to be asked in Test, No one can give one’s 100% in the Test. It is the section which in not well known for candidates. Candidates who have little information about Aptitude Test, we are providing detailed Pattern & Syllabus with Sample Questions. Candidates need to read & understand the Scheme. In the end we provide you Important Tips & Tricks to do well in the Aptitude Test. Lets First Start with Pattern of Aptitude Test.
Selection Procedure :-
- First Stage CBT (Computer Based Exam) ALP/Technician.
- Second Stage CBT (For Technician Post).
- Computer-Based Aptitude Test (Only for candidates who have opted for ALP).
- Document Verification.
About RRB ALP Exam Pattern/ Scheme Of Aptitude Test :-
First Stage CBT (Common for ALP/Technician) :-
- The First Stage CBT is of screening nature with MCQ.
- There Will be 75 No. of Questions.
- The Time Duration of Exam Will be 60 minutes (80 minutes for eligible PWD candidates accompanied with scribe).
- The standard of questions for the CBT will be generally in conformity with the educational standards and/or minimum technical qualifications prescribed for the posts.
- The Question Paper will be based on Subjects Like Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science & General awareness on current affairs.
Click Here To Download Notice on Section-wise Marks for First Stage CBT
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25|
|General Awareness & Current Affairs||10|
- There Will be a Negative Marking 1/3rd Marks.
Second Stage CBT Exam :-
- The Second Stage CBT shall have two parts viz Part A and Part B as detailed below.
- Total Duration of Exam will be 2 hours and 30 Minutes (for Part A and Part B together).
- PART A will be of 90 Min Time Duration with Total 100 Questions.
- The Question Paper will be based on Subjects Like Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, Basic Science and Engineering & General awareness on current affairs.
- There Will be a Negative Marking 1/3rd Marks.
- PART B will be of 60 Min Time Duration with Total 75 Questions.
- Qualifying Mark for Part B Only : 35 % (This is applicable to all candidates and no relaxation is permissible).
- Qualifying marks Only for candidates who have opted for ALP : The candidate needs to secure a minimum score of 42 marks in each of the test batteries to qualify. This is applicable to all candidates and no relaxation is permissible.
Note : Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories : UR -40%, OBC-30%, SC-30%, ST -25%. These percentage of marks for eligibility may be relaxed by 2% for PWD candidates in case of shortage of PWD candidates against vacancies reserved for them.
RRB RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Trade-wise Syllabus
Click Here for Exam Trade Syllabus for Second Stage CBT
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) Syllabus :-
The Exam Syllabus will be as Follows:
Mathematics : Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work; Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square Root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
General Intelligence and Reasoning : Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision Making, Similarities and Differences, Analytical reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
General Science : The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of 10th standard level.
General awareness on current affairs in Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and other subjects of importance.
Basic Science and Engineering :- The broad topics that are covered under this shall be Engineering Drawing (Projections, Views, Drawing Instruments, Lines, Geometric figures, Symbolic Representation), Units, Measurements, Mass Weight and Density, Work Power and Energy, Speed and Velocity, Heat and Temperature, Basic Electricity, Levers and Simple Machines, Occupational Safety and Health, Environment Education, IT Literacy etc.
Computer Based Aptitude Test (Only for candidates who have opted for ALP)
Qualifying marks: The candidate needs to secure a minimum score of 42 marks in each of the test batteries to qualify. This is applicable to all candidates and no relaxation is permissible.
Candidates equal to 8 times number of ALP vacancies for each of the communities i.e. UR, OBC-NCL, SCand ST (including ExSM) shall be short listed for Computer Based AT (based on their performance in Part Aof the Second Stage CBT subject to their qualifying the Part B of Second Stage CBT) from among the candidates who have opted for the post of ALP. Such shortlisted candidates should produce the Vision Certificate in the prescribed format as per Annexure – VI in original during Computer Based AT, failing which they will not be permitted to appear in the Computer Based AT.
Candidates will have to qualify in each of the test battery of Computer Based AT for considering them for the post of ALP. The Computer Based Aptitude Test shall have questions and answer options only in English and Hindi. There shall be no negative marking in Computer Based AT.
The ALP merit list will be drawn only from amongst the candidates qualifying in the Aptitude Test, with 70% weightage for the marks obtained in the Part A of Second Stage CBT and 30% weightage for the marks obtained in Computer Based AT.
1. Note: Candidates are advised to visit websites of RDSO (www.rdso.indianrailways.gov.in -> Directorates -> Psycho Technical Directorate -> Candidates Corner) for question patterns and other details of AT. Or Click Here
2. Note: There will be no negative marking in Computer Based Aptitude Test.
Document Verification and Empanelling of Candidates
Based on the performance of candidates in Part Aof the Second Stage CBT subject to their qualifying the Part B of Second Stage CBT (For Technician posts) and based on the performance of candidates in both Part Aof the Second Stage CBT and Computer Based AT subject to their qualifying the Part B of Second Stage CBT (For ALP), candidates equal to the number of vacancies will be called for Document Verification. In addition, candidates equal to 50% (may increase or decrease at the discretion of Railways) of the number of vacancy for various posts will also be called for DV. These additional candidates will, however, be considered for empanelment only if there is a shortfall in empanelment from the merit list or/and as replacement against the shortfall on account of non-joining of recommended candidates in the working post or/and any other special requirements.
In case of two or more candidates securing same marks, their merit position shall be determined by age criteria i.e., older person shall be given higher seniority.
Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their passing requisite Medical Fitness Test to be conducted by the Railway Administration, final verification of educational and community certificates and verification of antecedents/character of the candidates.
Candidates may please note that RRBs only recommend names of the empanelled candidates and appointment is offered ONLY by the respective Railway Administrations.
Author Remarks :
All the Candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website of RRB for the details regarding to the ALP & Technician Admit card, Syllabus and Exam.
Here you can Bookmark our website (https://jobriya.com) to get the latest updates regarding to the Admit card, Syllabus and Exam alerts.
Important Links For RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Syllabus
|2nd Stage CBT Syllabus||Check Exam Trade Syllabus for Second Stage CBT|
|Download Admit Card Link||Download RRB ALP/ Technician Admit Card|
|Recruitment Details||Detailed RRB ALP/ Technician Recruitment|
Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post. Our Panel will Solve your Query.
Leave a Reply