RBI Assistant Mains Admit Card 2023 Reserve Bank of India Mains Exam Admit Card 2023 Download RBI Assistant Exam/ Hall Ticket Call Letter Check RBI Assistant Online Main Exam Date RBI Assistant Pre Main Exam Exam Hall Ticket 2023
RBI Assistant Admit Card 2023
Latest Update Dated 08.11.2023: RBI Has Release the Admit Card for Assistant Post Examination… Candidates Stay Connected with us for All Latest Official Updates…
About Recruitment :-
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) IS Started Online Applications from eligible candidates for posts of “Assistant” in various offices of the Bank. The Online Application Is Started From 13.09.2023 to 04.10.2023. State wise Posts and Other Details are Shared Through The “Assistant Recruitment Link” Given In The Bottom.
|Origination Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Name of Post||Assistant|
|No. of Vacancy||450 Posts|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Exam.|
Language Proficiency Test
|Exam Date||November 18, 2023 & November 19, 2023|
|Application Submission Start Date||23 Sep 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04 Oct 2023|
Selection Process :-
- Preliminary Exam.
- Mains Exam.
- Language Proficiency Test.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Will first conduct Preliminary Exam for this Recruitment. Date of Exam Is Informed Below.
RBI Assistant Preliminary Exam Date > November 18, 2023 & November 19, 2023
RBI Assistant Mains Exam Date –> December 31, 2023
RBI Assistant Language Proficiency Test Exam Date –> Announce Later
About RBI Assistant Admit Card:-
Aspirants going to appear in RBI Assistant Preliminary Exam must have an admit card. They need to download their admit card and also carry print out to the exam centre. Bank may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Candidates can download their Admit Card either with the help of the steps given below or a direct link.
Download RBI Assistant Test Admit Card 2023 : Available Soon
Steps to Download RBI Assistant Exam Admit Card :-
- First of all you need to visit the website of RBI i.e. www.rbi.org.in.
- Furthermore, seek and go to option of ‘Call Letter’ under Opportunities section.
- So, now you will see the option of ‘Admission Letter for Assistant Preliminary Exam’.
- You need to fill ‘Registration No.’ and ‘DOB/Password’ also.
- Consequently, your admit card will appear in front of your eyes.
- You can either save or take a printout of it.
Main Exam Pattern :-
- It is an Online Objective Type Exam of 200 marks.
|Sr. No||Name of Tests (Objective)||No of Questions/ Max. Marks||Duration|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||30 minutes|
|2||Test of English Language||40||30 minutes|
|3||Test of Numerical Ability||40||30 minutes|
|4||Test of General Awareness||40||25 minutes|
|5||Test of Computer Knowledge||40||20 minutes|
- Time Duration of Exam is 2 Hours 15 Minutes (135 Minutes).
- The above tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests (Preliminary and Main examination). 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Final Words :-
Candidates can bookmark (https://jobriya.com) us by Pressing Ctrl+D and then they will get all the latest information about any Exam, Result and Other related Information.