Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus 2023 Download RPSC Police Sub Inspector Physical Test & Interview Syllabus Pattern 2023 Rajasthan Police Platoon Commander Exam Syllabus 2023 Rajasthan PSC Exam Pattern 2023 for SI & Platoon Commander RPSC SI Selection Process
Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus 2023
About Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment:
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has recently announced the recruitment of 859 Posts of Sub-Inspector (SI) and Platoon Commander on behalf of Rajasthan Police. Many Interested & Eligible Aspirates Filled there Online Application form for these Posts. The Process of Submitting Online Application is Started from 09.02.2021 and Conducted till the Date 10.03.2021 . More Details About the Recruitment is Provided Below.
All the Candidates Who filled the Online Application Form will Face the Exam. The Written Exam Will be Conducted First. More Details about exam will be as Provided Below.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare”. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern for the Rajasthan Police Exam.
Written Exam Date – 13.09.2021 to 15.09.2021
Physical Exam : From 10.02.2022
Interview Date – Info. later On
- First Stage – Written Exam
- Second Stage – Physical Exam and Interview.
A written Competitive Examination for the post of Sub Inspector in Section I,II and V for the post of Platoon Commander in Section IV and VI shall be conducted by the Commission at such places and time as may be notified by the Commission on the following pattern.
|1.||General Hindi||02:00 Hours||200|
|2.||General Knowledge & General Science||02:00 Hours||200|
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be 100 questions of multiple choice (Objective Type), carrying equal marks.
- There will be negative marking. 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The written test will be Bilingual i.e. Hindi & English.
Syllabus and standards of each subject will be designed in consultation with the Commission
Syllabus for SI and Platoon Commander written Exam is given below :-
- शब्द रचना : संधि और संधि विच्छेद, समास, उपसर्ग, प्रत्यय।
- शब्द प्रकार:
(क) तत्सम, अर्धतत्सम, तद्भव, देशज, विदेशी
(ख) संज्ञा, सर्वनाम, विशेषण, क्रिया, अव्यय (क्रिया विशेषण, सम्बन्ध सूचक, विस्मयबोधक निपात)
- शब्द ज्ञान : पर्यायवाची, विलोम, शब्द युग्मो का अर्थ भेद, वाक्यांश के लिए सार्थक शब्द, संश्रुत भिन्नार्थक शब्द, समानार्थी शब्दों का विवेक, उपयुक्त शब्द चयन, सम्बन्धवाची शब्दावली।
- शब्द शुद्धि।
- व्याकरण कोटिया : परसर्ग, लिंग, वचन, पुरुष, काल, वृत्ति (mood), पक्ष (Aspect), वाच्य (Voice)
- वाक्य रचना
- वाक्य शुद्धि
- विराम चिन्हो का प्रयोग
- मुहावरे / लोकोत्तिया
- पारिभाषिक शब्दावली : प्रशासनिक, विधिक (विशेषतः)
Paper-II General Knowledge And General Science
History, Art, Culture, Literature, Tradition & Heritage of Rajasthan
- Major Landmarks in the History of Rajasthan, Major Dynasties, their Administrative and Revenue System. Socio-cultural Issues.
- Freedom Movement , Political Awakening and Integration
- Salient features of Architecture – Forts and Monuments
- Arts, Paintings and Handicrafts.
- Important Works of Rajasthani literature. Local Dilects
- Fairs, Festivals, Folk Music and Folk Dances.
- Rajsathani Culture, Traditions and Heritage.
- Religious Movements, Saints& Lok devtas of Rajasthan.
- Important Tourist Places.
- Leading Personalities of Rajasthan.
Ancient & Medieval Period:
- Salient features and Major Landmarks of Ancient and Medieval India
- Art, Culture, Literature and Architecture.
- Major Dynasties, Their Administrative System. Socio-Economic Conditions, Prominent Movements.
- Modern Indian history (from about the middle of the eighteenth century until the present)- significant events, personalities and issues.
- The Freedom Struggle & Indian National Movement- its various stages and important contributors and contributions from different parts of the country.
- Social and Religious Reform movements in the 19th and 20th century.
- Post-independence consolidation and reorganization within the country.
Geography of World and India
- Broad Physical features.
- Environmental and Ecological Issues.
- Wildlife and Bio-diversity.
- International Waterways.
- Major Industrial Regions.
Geography of India:
- Broad physical features and Major physiographic divisions.
- Agriculture and Agro based Activities.
- Minerals – Iron, Manganese, Coal, Oil & Gas, Atomic minerals.
- Major Industries and Industrial development.
- Transportation– major transport corridors.
- Natural Resources.
- Environmental Problems and Ecological Issues.
Geography of Rajasthan
- Broad physical features and Major physiographic divisions.
- Natural Resource of Rajasthan-
- Climate, Natural Vegetation, Forests, Wildlife and Bio-diversity
- Major irrigation projects.
- Mines and Minerals.
- Major Industries and Potential for Industrial Development.
Indian Constitution, Political System & Governance
Constitutional Development & Indian Constitution :
Government of India Acts: 1919 and 1935, Constituent Assembly, Nature of Indian Constitution; Preamble, Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State, Fundamental Duties, Federal Structure, Constitutional Amendments, Emergency Provisions, Public Interest Litigation (P.I.L.) and Judicial Review.
Indian Political System and Governance :
- Nature of Indian State, Democracy in India, Reorganization of States, Coalition Governments, Political Parties, National Integration.
- Union and State Executive; Union and State Legislative, Judiciary
- President, Parliament, Supreme Court, Election Commission, Comptroller and Auditor General, Planning Commission, National Development Council, Central Vigilance Commission (CVC), Central Information Commission , Lokpal, National Human Rights Commission (NHRC).
- Local Self Government & Panchayati Raj
Public Policy & Rights
- National Public Policy as a welfare state.
- Various Legal Rights and Citizen Charter.
Political and Administrative System of Rajasthan
- Governor, Chief Minister, State Assembly, High Court, Rajasthan Public Service
- Commission, District Administration, State Human Rights Commission, Lokayukt, State Election Commission, State Information Commission. Public Policy, Legal Rights and Citizen Charter.
Economic Concepts and Indian Economy
Basic Concepts of Economics
- Basic Knowledge of Budgeting, Banking, Public Finance, National Income, Growth and Development
- Accounting- Concept, Tools and Uses in Administration
- Stock Exchange and Share Market
- Fiscal and Monetary Policies
- Subsidies, Public Distribution System
- Inflation- Concept, Impact and Control Mechanism
Economic Development & Planning : –
- 5 Year Plans – Objectives, Strategies and Achievements.
- Major Sectors of Economy- Agriculture, Industry, Service and Trade- Current Status, Issues & initiatives.
- Major Economic Problems and Government Initiatives. Economic Reforms and Liberalization
Human Resource and Economic Development :-
- Human Development Index
- Poverty and Unemployment:- Concept, Types, Causes, Remedies and Current Flagship Schemes.
Social Justice and Empowerment:-
- Provisions for Weaker Sections.
Economy of Rajasthan
- Macro overview of Economy.
- Major Agricultural, Industrial and Service Sector Issues.
- Growth, Development and Planning.
- Infrastructure & Resources.
- Major Development Projects.
- Programmes and Schemes- Government Welfare Schemes for SC/ST/Backward Class/Minorities/Disabled Persons, Destitute, Women, Children, Old Age People, Farmers & Labourers.
Science & Technology
- Basics of Everyday Science.
- Electronics, Computers, Information and Communication Technology.
- Space Technology including Satellites.
- Defence Technology.
- Human body, Food and Nutrition, Health care.
- Environmental and Ecological Changes and its Impacts.
- Biodiversity, Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering.
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry and Animal Husbandry with special reference to Rajasthan.
- Development of Science and Technology in Rajasthan.
Reasoning & Mental Ability
Logical Reasoning (Deductive, Inductive, Abductive):
- Statement and Assumptions, Statement and Argument, Statements and Conclusion, Courses of Action.
- Analytical Reasoning.
Mental Ability :
- Number series, Letter series, Odd man out, Coding-Decoding, Problems relating to Relations, Shapes and their sub sections.
Basic Numeracy :
- Elementary knowledge of Mathematical and Statistical Analysis.
- Number System, Order of Magnitude, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Simple and Compound Interest, Data Analysis (Tables, Bar diagram, Line graph, Pie-chart).
- Major Current Events and Issues of State(Rajasthan), National and International Importance
- Persons and Places in recent news
- Games and Sports related Activities
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
|Height||168 cms||152. cms|
|Chest||81-86 cms (minimum 05 cms expansion compulsory)||N/A|
For candidate from Hill & tribal Area Height should be 160 cms and Chest should be 79-84 cms.
- The Weight of Female Candidates Should be 47.5 kg.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
The physical efficiency test shall carry 100 marks and the candidates who secure 50% marks therein, shall be eligible for selection.
Download Syllabus & Marks Distribution for PET
Candidates qualified in Physical Test will be eligible to appear in Interview. Maximum marks for Interview shall be 50.
- The Recruitment Board shall award marks to each candidates in respect of suitability to the post, taking into consideration personality, address,tact, behaviour, specialized training, aptitude for the post, judgement, leadership and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture. The marks so awarded shall be added to the marks obtained in the written test by each such candidate.
- Candidates holding Degree or Diploma in criminology or N.C.C. “C” Certificate or who have offered Police Administration as one of the papers for the degree examination may be given weight.
Note: The Commission shall not recommend candidates, who have secured less than 36% marks in interview and 45% marks in aggregate.Provided that the Commission may recommend women candidates, candidates belonging to the OBC, MBC, SC, ST, who though failing to obtain the minimum marks, are declared by Board to be suitable for appointment to theservice with due regard to the maintenance of efficiency of administration, if the candidates secure 30% marks in interview and 40% marks in the aggregates.
Final Words :
Candidates are suggested to keep in touch with this page and Rajasthan Police’s website for more updates related to this exam.
Important Link Area for Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus:
|Rajasthan Police SI Admit Card||Rajasthan Police SI Admit Card|
|Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment||Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector Recruitment|
|Rajasthan Police SI For More Details||https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/|
!!..Thanks For Visit..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.
Leave a Reply