SSC CPO Online Exam Preparation Tips & Strategy Tips & Trick to Crack SSC CPO SI/ASI Tier 1 2023 How to Prepare for SSC CPO Crack SSC Central Police Organization SI/ASI Tier 1 Exam 2023 How to prepare for Delhi Police SI/ASI CPO Exam 2023 Exam Process Short Cut Tricks How to Prepare for SSC CPO
How to Prepare SSC CPO Tier 1 2023 Exam
About SSC CPO Exam :
Staff selection Commission every year organize SSC Central Police Organization Exam for various posts of SI/ASI in Delhi Police, CISF. Candidates who have passed their Graduation and Final year Students can participate in this exam. Those Candidates who have Physical Strength and good intellect can apply for SSC CPO. SSC CPO gives a respectful life to its Candidates. But in present time when Competition is so tough, the candidates are not getting conquered even in the Tier 1 Exam. The Syllabus and Exam Pattern has been changed of Tier 1 Exam. That’s Why many candidates are very much tensed about the Upcoming exam of SSC CPO. If you want to crack the exam of SSC CPO, then you have to do the Regular study with smart strategy.
In this Article, we will discuss about the Easiest way to crack the SSC CPO Tier – 1 Exam. We will also take a look at the Detailed Exam Pattern and Syllabus of the SSC CPO.
SSC CPO Selection Process :
The selection process will conclude the following Criteria as given below…
- Paper – I,
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET),
- Paper – II and
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
SSC CPO Tier – 1 Exam Pattern :
The Tier – 1 Exam will Consist maximum 200 marks in aggregate. There will be 200 Maximum Questions in the Tier – 1 Exam. The candidates can take a view at the Detailed Exam pattern.…..
- There will be four parts in the Written Exam. The Question paper will have General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Knowledge and General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension Parts.
- Each part will have maximum 50 Questions and 50 Marks.
- There will be Negative marking of 0.25 at every wrong answer.
- The candidates who want be succeed in the Tier – 1 should be prepared in each part of the examination.
General Intelligence & Reasoning :
General Intelligence & Reasoning part is key factor in deciding Marks of candidates in exam.
- This section is very scoring so candidates needs to focus more on this part.
- Reasoning questions are less time taking than Aptitude questions in SSC exams.
- This section needs concentration. With proper guidance & ample practicing candidates can get full marks.
- This part play a crucial role in deciding merit of candidates. Marks of candidates also depends on this section. So SSC Aspirants ! Make General Intelligence & Reasoning your main weapon in the exam for crack SSC exam & Score more marks.
Topics to focus more : Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Semantic Classification,Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/Number Classification, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern – folding and completion, Mirror Image, Water Images, Number Series, Coding and de-coding, Problem Solving.
General Knowledge and General Awareness:
This is the section which is always in region of uncertainty. In this section paper section SSC have liberty to choose any topic & ask ant type of questions related to topics because General Awareness covered vast syllabus.
- In recent time SSC ask number of questions from General Science section. so candidates can focus more study of General Science.
- Candidates can cover syllabus according to their strength as in this sections questions are to be ask from History, Geography, Polity, Economy, Current Affairs.
- In SSC exams candidates can have relaxation on topics related to Current Affairs because in this exam less questions are to asked from Current Affairs.
- Candidates are advised to select questions on which you have full confidence. Wrong Answers weaken your chances of scoring more marks in the Tier-I exam.
- Try to give as many quiz as Possible. It will increase your Knowledge. Focus on Questions asked in Previous Year Papers.
Quantitative Aptitude :
Aptitude is the section which play final role in the marks & Merit List of candidates. Candidates who scores in this section have fare chances to score beyond 130 marks out of 200.
- Candidates needs to save time in the written exam for solve this section. Candidates are advised to save time from Reasoning, English & General Awareness as this part takes more time to solve the problems.
- To answer this part candidates needs to practice more on selected topics.
- Candidates set your target to No. of questions to be solve with giving proper attention to all other sections because it is not practically possible to solve all Questions in the 2 hours time. Topic oriented scheme is useful for problem solving.
- Candidates are advised to not solve time taking questions. The habit of recognize nature of question by mere seeing it can come only after practicing more & more Questions.
Topics to focus more: Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss,Time and distance, Time and work, Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart. Candidates also need to focus of Trigonometry, Geometry.
English Language :
Another important & scoring part of SSC exam is General English.
- In this section candidates needs to focus more on selected scoring topics like Errors, Miss Spelt Words, One Word Substitution, Comprehension, Cloze Test.
- Don’t spend more time to mug up Antonym & Synonyms.
- It is often seen that candidates seems this part tough & less scoring. But this part is easy to score & less time taking.
- In this part on mere focusing on 5 or 6 sections candidates can easily score good marks.
- Candidates are advised to don’t leave English part less prepared as it is very useful in scoring marks in written exam.
Topics to focus more : Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Spellings/ Detecting, Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage, Active Passive Voice.
Strategy for SSC CPO Tier 1 Online Exam
Candidates have to make Strategy Regarding Time Management according to their Strength. Attempt those section first which are well prepared. Marks for Tier 1 will be Very Crucial to Final Merit so try to attempt more questions with good accuracy. One should follow the given Strategy for Tier 1 Exam.
- Try to Learn whole Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude & Specially English Comprehension.
- Practice is the Key for Tier 1 Exam.
- Tier 1 Exam will be online so Candidates have to make Strategy according to that.
- Candidates who get Good Marks in Quant Section & As Well as in English have Fare chance to qualify for Next Stage.
- As There is no Interview so cut off may go high, so candidates are advised to Practice according to that.
Accuracy & Speed will be the Key for Getting Good Marks in Tier 1 Exam as per New Exam Scheme.
Tips to Crack SSC CPO 2022 Tier 1 Exam
Candidates need to follow following Tips to crack SSC exam:-
- Focus on your Goal, Regular Reading & Selection Oriented preparation only helps you to crack this exam.
- Study Topic wise. Take one topic at one time & practice more questions on that topic to make it your strength in exam.
- After Reading all syllabus. Take yourself time to revise important topics related to exam. In Revision process focus more on the Topic which are your weakness. Pay less attention to Topic you well prepared.
- In the Examination Hall make strategy according to your preparation. Take that section which is your strength & less time taking.
- Pay attention towards time during solving questions.
- Before filling your options on OMR sheets, take final look on questions & recheck your Answers.
Attempt Free Online Mock Tests For SSC CPO :
After you complete syllabus, give Mock Tests with Honesty & Sufficient of time duration. It helps you to guide towards your weak points. In last five days focus on your weak points.
Final Words :
Aspirants! Stay focused on your ultimate goal. You are born to win. No exam is tough until you decided to crack this full dedication & Hard Work. Stay focus on your study plan. Make full hearted attempt towards cracking the nut of SSC CPO Tier-I exam. Give your 100% in the exam. Surely You will get your ultimate goal. How to Prepare for SSC CPO
Best of Luck For SSC CPO 2022 Tier-I Exam
Please Keep visiting Our Website to get the Upcoming news about the SSC CPO. Whether it is about the Admit Card, Answer key or Result.
Important Link Area
|Download Admit Card||Download SSC CPO Exam Admit Card|
|Detailed Syllabus||SSC CPO Exam Syllabus|
|Recruitment Details||SSC CPO Recruitment|
Candidates can Leave their Doubts, Suggestions, and Queries in the Comment Box given below. We will cordially welcome them and will try to resolve them as soon as possible.