KVS Admission 2023 Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Admission 2023 केंद्रीय विद्यालय संगठन प्रवेश परीक्षा Application From 2023 KVS Class I to XI Admission From 2021 Registration and submission of online application for admission to Std 1 for the academic year 2023-2024 will start on 27 Mar 2023 10:00 IST.
KVS Admission 2023- 2024
Latest Update Dated 25.03.2023: KVS Has Has Started Class 1 Admission Schedule…Check New Schedule Give Below….
About Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan:
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is a system of central government schools in India that are instituted under the aegis of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). It comprises over 1,199 schools in India (as of 1 November 2018) and three abroad. It is one of world’s largest chains of schools.
A Child must be 6 years old for Class I as on 31st March in the academic year in which admission is sought (Child born on 1st April should also be considered.)
- The minimum and maximum age limit for admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas in various classes is given below: (Child born on 1st April should also be considered.)
|Class||Minimum Age On 31st March Of The Year In Which Admission Is Sought||Maximum Age On 31st March Of The Year In Which Admission Is Sought|
|I||5 years||7 years|
|II||6 years||8 years|
|III||7 years||9 years|
|IV||8 years||10 years|
|V||9 years||11 years|
|VI||10 years||12 years|
|VII||11 years||13 years|
|VIII||12 years||14 years|
|IX||13 years||15 years|
|X||14 years||16 years|
Note: The maximum age limit can be relaxed by two years in case of Differently abled children by the Principal.
- There is no age restriction for admission to Class XI provided the student is seeking admission in the year of passing Class X examination. Similarly, there will be no upper & lower age limit for admission to class XII provided there has been no break in the continuous study of the student after passing class XI.
RESERVATIONS IN ADMISSION-
- SCHEDULED CASTE AND SCHEDULED TRIBE CATEGORY – 15% seats for Scheduled Caste and 7.5% seats for Scheduled Tribes shall be reserved in all fresh admissions in all Kendriya Vidyalayas.
- DIFFERENTLY ABLED CATEGORY – 3% seats of total available seats for fresh admission will be horizontally reserved for Differently Abled-children as per the provisions of RTE Act, 2009 read in conjunction with Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995.
Admission for Class X and XII
Admissions to class X & XII, other than KV students, will be entertained subject to availability of vacancies. Such admissions to class X and XII will be considered by the Deputy Commissioner of the Region concerned, only if, the average strength in class X/XII is below 40.
This will further be subject to the following conditions:
- The child has been in the same course of studies i.e. in a CBSE-affiliated school.
- For Class X, the child must have obtained not less than 55% marks in aggregate in class IX.
- For admission to class XII, 55% marks in class XI examination is mandatory.
- The child should otherwise be eligible as per KVS admission guidelines.
- The combinations of subjects opted by the student are available in Kendriya.
- No fee to be charged from the children admitted under the 25% quota prescribed under RTE Act 2009.
- Expenses on account of NCERT text book, note books, stationary, uniform and transport will be reimbursed on production of proper bills in respect of 25% of the children admitted under the RTE Provisions subject to the ceiling prescribed and availability of funds.
- Once the children are admitted in Class I under RTE Act, they will continue to enjoy exemptions and concessions till class VIII either in the same KV or any other K.V. moving on transfer as per RTE Act.
- Address proof of the parent should be furnished at the time of the registration.
- The employees who have the facility of fee reimbursement in their departments cannot claim RTE concessions.
Method of Admission :
Admission test will not be conducted for Class I.
In Class II to VIII
Admission Test Shall Not Be Conducted For Admission To Class II To VIII And The Admission May Be Granted Based On Priority Category System (1 To 5 Or 6 As The Case May Be). If Applications Are More Than The Number Of Seats, Lottery System Will Be Followed In Each Category Including Single Girl Child Quota (Class VI Onwards).
In Class IX
For admission to Class IX, an admission test shall be conducted and a merit list will be prepared for each category of priority separately. Admission shall be granted in the sequence of priority categories, in the order of merit.
Admission in different streams viz Science, Commerce, Humanities of Class XI in KVs for KV students will be based on aggregate marks scored in class X exams.
Note:- If seats remain vacant in class XI even after admitting the children of KV/ neighboring KVs then the admissions to non-KV children may be granted on the same criteria, in the sequence of categories of priority.
How To Apply:
Online Registration for Admission to Class I in Kendriya Vidyalays for the Academic Year 2023-24 will commence From 27 March 2023 and Will Close within the given Time Duration. The Admission details can be obtained through website https://kvsonlineadmission.in and also through mobile app.
Important Dates for KVS Admission 2023:
|Advertisement for Admission||27 March 2023|
|Online Registration for Class-I||17 April 2023|
Important Link Area for KVS Admission 2023-2024:
|Application Link For Class 1||Available from 27.03.2023|
|Syllabus||KVS Admission Test Syllabus|
|Admit Card||Admit card|
If you face any problem Regarding Application Form Download/ Filling. Just leave a message in form of comment in the Comment box. We will be happy to Assist you.
Leave a Reply