JCECEB ECE (LE) Admission 2023 Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination (Lateral Entry) 2023 Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board Engineering (LE) application form 2023 JCECEB Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination (Lateral Entry) Admissions 2023
JCECEB ECE (LE) Admission 2023
Latest Update Dated 23/02/2023: JCECEB will Start the Application Process for Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination (Lateral Entry) 2023 from 25/02/2023. Check More Details from Below…
JCECEB Known as Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board conducts the Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination (Lateral Entry) 2021. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board was constituted under Section 85 of Bihar Re-Constituted Act, 2000 by the Govt. vide Memo No. 374 dated 29.03.2001. The Government of Jharkhand has been assigned the responsibility of conducting entrance tests for admission into various Institutions in the state. J.C.E.C.E.B. presently organizes the following entrance tests annually (depends upon the approval granted by the respective Departments of Govt. of Jharkhand for the respective session.
About JCECEB ECE Exam
JCECEB Known as Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board Will Conduct Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination (Lateral Entry) Examination On 16 April 2023.
JCECEB ECE Eligibility Criteria
- Passed Diploma Examination From An AICTE Approved Institution; with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belong to reserved category) in appropriate branch of engineering/Technology.
- Passed B.Sc Degree from reorganized university as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belong to reserved category) and passed 12th standard with mathematics as subject.
- Provided that the student belong to B.Sc Stream, Shall Clear The subject Engineering Graphic/Engineering Drawing And Engineering Mechanics Of First year subjects.
- Provided that the student Belong to B.Sc shall be consider only after filling the supernumerary Seat In this category with student belonging The diploma
JCECEB ECE Application Fee
- General/OBC/SC/ST:- Rs. 900/-
- For Female Candidate :- Rs. 450/-
- PwD Candidates – Free
JCECEB ECE Exam Pattern
- The exam will be Objective type.
- The entrance test will comprise of 100 Multiple Choice questions.
- The Entrance Exam Pattern Will Be Based On 10th Class Subject.
- Question paper Consists both English & Hindi Language.
- For Every Correct Answer Student Will Get 1 Marks And For The Wrong Question 0.25 Marks Will Be Deducted.
How To Apply For JCECEB ECE (LE) Admission
Candidates can fill the online Application Form at the Website (https://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/) Candidates do not need to send the Hard Copy, Photo Copy of Any Document or Application Form to the respective Board. No other mode will be accepted except Online Mode.
Important Dates JCECEB ECE (LE) Admission 2023
|Name Of Event||Date Of Occurrence|
|Start Date of Online Application||25/02/2023|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||20/03/2023|
|Admit Card Download||04 Days Before Exam|
|Dates of ECE Entrance Exam 2023||16 April 2023|
All the Candidates are requested to add our Page (https://jobriya.com) to their Bookmark to get the latest Information about E.E.C.E. We will try to fetch every update from you.
Important Link Area Or Download Section
|Download Advertisement||Detailed Notice|
|Apply Online||Available from 25/02/2023|
|Admit Card||JCECEB ECE (LE) Admit Card 2023|
Leave a Reply