ITBP Constable Pioneer Syllabus 2023 is Available NOW Check Indo Tibetan Border Police Force has Released the Detailed Syllabus For ITPB Constable Pioneer PET / PST / Written Examination 2023 Download ITBP Constable Pioneer Latest Syllabus PDF Here You Can Check ITBP Constable Selection Process & Syllabus Details Below
ITBP Constable Pioneer Syllabus 2023
Latest Updated : Indo Tibetan Border Police has Released the Detailed Syllabus for Constable Pioneer Recruitment 2022. Candidates Can Check Latest Exam Pattern & PET PST Details From Below..
Short Details About ITBP Constable Pioneer Recruitment
|Name Of Department||Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)|
|Name Of Post||Constable Pioneer|
|No. Of Posts||108 Vacancy|
|Selection Process||Physical Efficiency Test (PET),|
Physical Standard ‘rest (PST),
Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/ Review Medical Examination (RME).
|Date of Examination||Announce Later|
|Online Application Dates||19 August 2022 To 17 September 2022|
ITBP Has Recently Invited the Online Application For 108 Posts of Constable Pioneer Recruitment 2022. Many Candidates had Applied For these Posts. The Online Application Was Commenced from 19 August 2022 To 17 September 2022. Candidates Can Check Recruitment & Other Details Below.
ITPB Constable Pioneer Exam :-
Candidates who Applied for ITBP Constable Pioneer Recruitment 2022 Now they are waiting for their Exam Dates. Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) will soon Release the Exam Date for “Constable Pioneer Examination 2022”. Exam will be Conducted On Various Examination Centers. We are Advising You that Start Your Preparation For the Written Examination.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problems of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
ITBP Constable Pioneer Selection Process :-
ITBP Constable Pioneer Recruitment will be Complete On the Basis of this Following Selection Criteria Below;
- Phase – I,
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET),
- Physical Standard ‘rest (PST),
- Phase – II,
- Written Test,
- Phase – III,
- Trade Test,
- Merit List,
- Phase – IV,
- Document Verification,
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/ Review Medical Examination (RME).
ITBP Constable Pioneer PET / PST :-
About Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
The Events of the Physical Efficiency Test is as Follows ;
- No Marks will be Awarded for this Test.
- PET Shall be Qualifying Nature.
- Candidates need to Qualify Each Event of PET.
- Who Do Not Qualify shall be Eliminated.
|Event||Time & Chance|
|Race 1.6 Kms||To Be Completed within 7:30 minutes.|
|11 Feet Long Jump||03 Chances to be Given.|
|3½ Feet High Jump||03 Chances to be Given.|
About Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Weight : Proportionate to Height and Age as per Medical Standards.
|Description||Height in Cms||Chest in Cms|
|All other States and Union Territories (Except categories mentioned below)||170 cms||80 cms |
|For candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladakh regions of Jammu and Kashmir||165 cms||78 cms|
|For candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes (ST)||162.5 cms|| 76 cms|
ITBP Constable Pioneer Written Examination :-
About Written Exam Pattern :
- The Written Exam Will be Online Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- The Pattern Of Written Test will be OMR Based or Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Written Exam Carrying 100 Marks.
- The Time Duration of Exam Will be 02 Hours (120 Minutes)
- The Question Paper will be set Bilingually in Hindi and English.
- Exam will be of Matric Level.
Detailed Exam Pattern Of ITBP Constable Pioneer Exam 2022 is as Follows;
|Subject||No. of Questions & Marks|
|General English||20 Que / 20 Marks|
|General Hindi||20 Que / 20 Marks|
|General Awareness||20 Que / 20 Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude Test||20 Que / 20 Marks|
|Reasoning Ability||20 Que / 20 Marks|
|Total||200 Questions / 200 Marks|
Minimum Qualifying Marks. The cut-off percentage of marks for qualifying in written exam will be as under:-
|General and Ex-Servicemen||35%|
|SC, ST & OBC||33%|
About ITBP Constable Pioneer Syllabus :-
The Exam Pattern Will be as Provided Below.
- General English:– Verb, preposition, adverb, subject verb agreement, Error Correction/ recognition, tenses, sentences rearrangement, fill in the blanks with articles etc., comprehension, answering questions based on unseen passage, vocabulary, synonyms and antonyms usage, vocabulary & grammar, Proficiency in the language.
- General Hindi:– वर्तनी की सामान्य अशुद्धियाँ तथा शब्दों के शब्द रूप, शब्दों के स्त्रीलिंग, बहुवचन, किसी वाक्य को अन्य लिंग में परिवर्तन, मुहावरा व उनका अर्थ, अशुद्ध वाक्यों के शुद्ध रूप, विलोमार्थी शब्द, समानार्थी व पर्यायवाची शब्द, अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द, कहावतें व लोकोक्तियां के अर्थ, संधि विच्छेद, क्रिया से भाववाचक संज्ञा बनाना, रचना एवं रचयिता इत्यादि|
- General Awareness:- Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidates general awareness of the environment around him. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, scientific Research etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- Quantitative Aptitude Test:- This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
- Reasoning Aptitude:- This component may include questions on Ranking & Order, Blood Relataion,analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, etc.
ITBP Constable Pioneer Trade Test :
|Technique Of Planting||10 Marks|
|Technique of Sawing||10 Marks|
|Technique of Wooden Jointing||10 Marks|
|Technique of Plywood Work||05 Marks|
|Technique of Sunmica Adhesive||05 Marks|
|Technique of Glass cutting & Fixing||05 Marks|
|Knowledge About tools & raw material||05 Marks|
|Total Marks||50 Marks|
|Technique Of Brick Masonry||05 Marks|
|Technique of Plastering||10 Marks|
|Making Block with (1:2:4) cement Concrete||10 Marks|
|Knowledge of Tile work in flooring||10 Marks|
|Technique of Floor Leveling & Sloping||05 Marks|
|Technique of Bar Binding in RCC Work||05 Marks|
|Knowledge of Tools & Raw Material||05 Marks|
|Total Marks||50 Marks|
|Threading of GI Pipe||10 Marks|
|Tightening of Elbow, bend, nipple, bibcock||10 Marks|
|Fitting of PVC Tank||10 Marks|
|Fitting Of XI/PVC, waste water, sewer pipe.||05 Marks|
|Fixing of Ferrule in GI Pipe||05 Marks|
|Fixing of Low Level Cistern||05 Marks|
|Knowledge About Tools & Raw Material.||05 Marks|
|Total Marks||50 Marks|
Note : Trade Test will be Carry 50 Marks and Qualifying marks for All Categories will be 50%. However, Trade Test Shall be Qualifying in Nature.
About ITBP Constable Pioneer Exam Merit List:
After completion of the written test, Merit lists in each category namely, Gen, SC, ST, OBC (NCL) and Ex-servicemen will be drawn on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination.
ITBO Constable Pioneer Document Verification :
Candidates needs to Verified all the Required Document for the Verification before appearing in the Medical Test. Self Attested Original Copy of Following Documents will be Required for Verification ;
- Education Certificate(s)
- Date Of Birth Certificate (Matric Or 10th Class Certificate).
- Caste Certificate.
- No Objection Certificate.
- Reservation Certificate.
- Discharge Certificate in Case Of Ex-Servicemen.
- Four Latest Passport Size Photos.
ITBP Constable Pioneer Detailed Medical Examination :
Only Those Candidates who Qualify in the Documentation will be required To undergo Detailed Medical Examination.
Visual Acuity Unaided
Uncorrected Visual Acuity
Visual Correction of any kind is not permitted even by glasses.
CP-III BY ISIHARA
– In right handed person, the right eye is better eye and vice-versa.
Download PDF Of ITBP Constable Pioneer Detailed Syllabus 2022
Final Words :
Candidates can Bookmark our website (https://jobriya.com) to get the latest updates regarding to the ITBP Constable Pioneer Syllabus, Admit card and Other Exam alerts.
Important Link Area for ITBP Constable Pioneer Exam
|ITBP Constable Pioneer Admit Card||Download Constable Pioneer Admit Card|
|ITBP Constable Pioneer Recruitment||Check Recruitment Details|
|ITBP Official Website||https://www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in|
If Candidates have any Query Or Doubt Related to the ITBP Constable Pioneer Written Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern post, Can Leave Your Comment in the Comment Box Below. We will Reply you As Soon as Possible. . .
Leave a Reply