Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card 2023 Download Hall Ticket/ Admit Card of Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) 01/2024 Batch Check List of shortlisted candidates for Navik (GD) Exam 2023 for CGEPT-01/2024 Batch Navik GD Admit Card 2023 ICG Navik GD 01/2024 Batch Exam Date
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card 2023
Latest Updated On 02.11.2023: Exam Date and name of Exam City for ICG (CGEPT) – 01/2023 will available in your login. Admit Card will be available for downloading through Candidate login only 72 to 48 hrs prior to date of exam.
About Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment :
The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) protects India’s maritime interests and enforces maritime law, with jurisdiction over the territorial waters of India, including its contiguous zone and exclusive economic zone. They invited the Candidates for the recruitment of Navik (GD) – 01/2024 Batch for 10+2 Entry Level.. The Application form will be Submitted Online Only from 08 Sep 2023 (1100 hrs) TO 22 Sep 2023 (1800 hrs). Here we are also Sharing the Link to Check the Detailed Recruitment of Indian Coast Guard Asst. Commandant.
|Name Of Department||Indian Coast Guard (ICG)|
|Post Name||Navik (General Duty)|
|Total Number Of Vacancies||260 posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination.|
|Starting Date of Online application||08 Sep 2023 (1100 hrs)|
|Last Date Of Submit Online application||22 Sep 2023 (1800 hrs)|
About ICG Navik GD Exam:-
The Pre Exam will be Conducted first for the Recruitment of Navik GD. The Preliminary Selection will be conducted from early Mid/End Dec 2023. More Details about Exam is provided Below.
|Stage I Exam Date||Mid/End Dec 2023|
|Stage II Exam Date||Mid/ End Jan 2024|
|Stage III & IV Exam Date||End Apr/Early May 2024|
ICG Navik GD Selection Process :-
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test
- Initial Medical Examination
About Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card :-
All those Candidates who filled their Online Application Form are now waiting for the Exam. The Exam is tentatively Conduct in the Month of Mid/End Dec 2023. Admit Card is available now for Downloading. It will not be Sent to any Candidates. Candidates can Download them from the Website or From the Below Provided Link.
|Department Name||Indian Coast Guard (ICG)|
|Post Name||Navik (General Duty)|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||72 to 48 hrs prior to date of exam|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website of ICG.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Download Navik GD CGEPT-01/2024 Admit Card 2023– Available Soon
List Of Documents For Navik (GD) Exam
Candidates are required to appear at the examination Centre with the following documents:-
- Three copies of e-Admit card with latest photograph affixed.
- Original Class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- The Original Class 12th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Caste (if applicable) / Income certificate for EWSs (Economically Weaker Sections) as per Govt. of India format (No other format will be entertained) available on ICG website.
- In case of reserved category applicants, availing age/percentage relaxation, either current or permanent address of online application should be same as the address mentioned in caste/category certificate (SC, ST & OBC)/Income certificate for EWSs (Economically Weaker Sections as per Govt. of India format (No other format will be entertained) available on ICG website). Further in case of OBC, the category certificate should not be more than 3 financial Years old and for such cases renewed/fresh certificate to be produced shall be in original as per Govt. of India format (No other format will be entertained).
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Aadhar card/ voter ID card, Pan card, School/ College ID card or any other photo identity proof.
- Ten recent blue background colour passport size photographs.
- Self signed undertaking certificate as per format available on ICG recruitment website.
- Domicile certificate of their respective state.
- Candidates not in possession of above documents will not be permitted to appear in written examination. Original educational certificates will be returned after verification. If any variations found in application at the time of verification, the candidature of the applicant will be cancelled. Qualified candidates to submit one copy of self-attested photocopy of all documents at the examination Centre. Name and other particulars (Parents name, date of birth etc) should be same on all the documents.
- The date of issue of all documents has to be closing date of application.
ICG Navik GD Exam Pattern:-
- The written test will be of objective type.
- There Will be 80 Questions.
- The Time Duration Will be 60 Minutes.
- Written Test will be in English and Hindi Both Language.
- Candidates who qualify written exam will be called up for Physical Fitness Test.
- No Negative Marking for Wrong Answer.
All Candidates advised to keep visit Indian Coast Guard Official Website Regularly for Latest Updates regarding Exam Date & Admit Card.
Important Links for Navik GD Admit Card:
|Download Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Detailed Syllabus||Detailed Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Syllabus|
|Recruitment Details||Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment|
|For More Detail Please||https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/|
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box given below. Be frank to share any query about this post. Our Expert panel will make a full try to answer your query.