Indian Airforce Agniveer Vayu Syllabus 2023 Indian Airforce has released the Detailed syllabus of Agnipath Scheme Here we are sharing the Indian Air Force Agnipath Exam Pattern Candidates Can Check IAF Agniveer Selection Process
Indian Airforce Agniveer Vayu Syllabus 2023
AGNIVEER VAYU INTAKE 01/2024
Hello Everyone, Here in this Article We Will Discuss the Detailed Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Selection Process of Indian Air Force Agnipath Exam. Candidates Who Applied in these Vacancy Can Prepare According to the Below Given Details.
Brief of Indian Airforce Agniveer Vayu Syllabus
|Department Name||Indian Airforce|
|Name of Post||Agniveer Vayu|
|No. of Vacancy||3500 Posts|
|Dates of Application Submission||27 July 2023 – 17 August 2023|
|Date of Exam||20 May 2023 Onwards|
|Selection Process||Phase – I|
Phase – II
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Adaptability Test- I
Adaptability Test- II
Phase – III
|Exam Pattern||Objective Type|
|No. of Questions||Announce Later|
|Max. Marks||Announce Later|
|Time Duration||Science Subjects. – 60 minutes |
Other Than Science Subjects – 45 minutes
Science Subjects & Other Than Science Subjects – 85 minutes
|Negative Marking||Announce Later|
IAF Agnipath Scheme Phase – I
Online test will be objective type and questions will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English paper. Online test for candidates opting for both Science subjects and other than Science subjects shall be conducted in one sitting, on the same system. Details of the test are as follows: –
- Science Subjects. Total duration of the online test shall be 60 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus.
- Other Than Science Subjects. Total duration of the online test shall be 45 minutes and shall comprise of English as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
- Science Subjects & Other Than Science Subjects . Total duration of the online test shall be 85 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
- Marking pattern for online test:-
- One mark for every correct answer.
- Nil (0) marks for un attempted question.
- 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
IAF Agnipath Scheme Phase – II
Candidates have to report on the stipulated date and time for Phase-II at the designated ASC along with following documents:-
- Colour print out of admit card for Phase-II.
- Colour print out of duly filled application form downloaded on completion of online registration.
- HB pencil, eraser, sharpener, glue stick, stapler and black/blue ball point pen for writing.
- Eight copies of un-attested passport size colour photograph (which was used for the online application registration).
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of matriculation passing certificate (required for verification of candidate’s name, father’s name and his date of birth).
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of matriculation marks sheet (only applicable for three years diploma course holders when English is not a subject in diploma course).
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of Intermediate/10+2/equivalent examination passing certificate and marks sheet.
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of three years diploma course passing certificate and marks sheets of all semesters.
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of two years vocational course passing certificate and all marks sheets including non-vocational course with subjects English, Physics and Mathematics.
- Certificate for SOAFP (Son of Air Force Personnel), including certificate for sons of serving/retired/ deceased Air Force civilian employees paid out of defence estimates is to be downloaded as the case may be, from the download section of CASB web portal and brought along while reporting for Phase – II of the examination.
- Original Phase-I admit card used during Phase-I test bearing Air Force seal and invigilator’s signature.
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate (if applicable).
Additional Skills/ Qualifications/ Achievements – Candidates with any additional skills/ qualifications / achievements in fields, including but not limited to, Information Technology, Motor Vehicle driving / maintenance, Hospitality, Logistics, Accounting and Sports are required to intimate the same to recruiting officer and furnish certificates in support of the same.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT). Physical Fitness Test (PFT) would consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes 30 seconds. Candidates shall also have to complete 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups and 20 Squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.
Note: Candidates are advised to bring their sports shoes and shorts/track pants.
Note: Candidates shall sign a consent form prior to appearing in physical fitness test/medical test for selection in IAF. He shall appear in these tests at his own risk and shall not be paid any compensation by IAF for injury/casualty if any, sustained by him during such tests. The consent form shall be signed by parents/guardian of candidates below 18 years of age. The consent form is appended with Phase II admit card.
Adaptability Test- I – All candidates who pass the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) shall have to undertake
Adaptability Test-I (objective type written test) which is to assess suitability of a candidate for employment in the IAF which involves deployment in varied geographic terrain, weather and operational conditions.
Adaptability Test- II – All candidates who pass Adaptability Test-I shall have to undertake Adaptability Test-II as per policy in vogue. Adaptability Test-II is to select candidates who can adapt to the environment of Indian Air Force and are able to adjust to the military way of life.
IAF Agnipath Scheme Phase – III
Medical Examination – Candidates who qualify Adaptability Test-II shall be issued with medical appointment letter at respective ASCs for their medical examination at designated Medical Boarding Centre (MBC) on specified date. Medical examination shall be conducted by Air Force Medical Team as per IAF medical standards and policy in vogue on subject issue. Medical examination would also include Baseline Investigation of:-
- Blood Haemogram – Hb, TLC, DLC
- Urine RE/ME
- Blood Sugar Fasting & PP
- Serum Cholesterol
- Urea, Uric acid, Creatinine
- LFT- Serum Bilurubin, SGOT, SGPT
- X- Ray chest (PA view)
- ECG (R)
- Tests for Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substance Abuse.
- Any other test necessary in the opinion of the Medical Officer.
Candidates declared medically unfit can avail the option for ‘Appeal Medical Board’ (AMB) against their unfitness by depositing Rs. 40/- in a Government Treasury/RBI/SBI through Military Receivable Order (MRO). The application for AMB along with original copy of MRO and photocopy of Unfitness Certificate are to be submitted to the representative of ASC within three working days of medical examination.
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (jobriya.com) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area of Indian Airforce Agniveer Vayu Syllabus:
|Indian Airforce Agniveer Vayu Admit Card||Download Indian Airforce Agniveer Vayu Admit Card|
|Indian Airforce Agniveer Vayu Recruitment Details||Detailed Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment|
|Indian Airforce Official Website||https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in/AV/index.html|
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.