IBPS RRB PO Officer Scale Interview Tips Important Questions IBPS RRB Officer Scale 2020 Exam Interview Questions Answers Tips to crack Interview of IBPS Regional Rural Banks How to Prepare for IBPS RRB PO Interview Tips OS & Important Points to Remember Interview Preparation Tricks IBPS PO Interview Tips
IBPS RRB PO Officer Scale Interview Tips Important Questions
IBPS RRB Interview:-
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection eminently known as IBPS has conducted Online Common Written Exam for Post of Officer Scale & Office Assistant for Recruitment in Regional Rural Banks. From 2018, there will be no interview for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Post. Selected candidates for Officer Scale I, II, III now have to appear for Common Interview based on their cut off Marks & Merit List. How can one Prepare for Perfect Interview, it is big question. We can’t provide you exact questions which to be asked in Interview. But we provide you expected areas questions from where question may be ask from you in Interview.
Note Regarding IBPS Officer Scale Interview Marks:-
Common Interview for Officer Scale 1, 2, 3 will be of 100 Marks. But IBPS has full right to set the Cut Off Marks & Qualifying Marks.
Important Areas Related To Interview:-
Bank interviews are basically based on six areas.
- Resume/ Curriculum Vitae (CV) of the Candidate
- Full details Of Your past Education.
- Banking Knowledge
- GK (Current Affairs) and Computer Knowledge (Basic Questions)
- About Interview Conducting Organization
- Why Banking Sector?
- Why Government Job?
CV/ Personal Information:-
For any interview preparation, a candidate should prepare detailed bio-data of yourself i.e. your qualifications, your place of birth, places where you have studied, your hobbies, extra activities, your family etc. In these types of questions, candidates need to be more confident. As they belong to you as personal, so you need to answer these questions in a convenient manner. They may ask Positive & Negative qualities of you, so be ready with an answer.
If you are going for bank interviews basic banking knowledge specially about RRBs is necessary. The following basic banking terms will help the candidate.
- Basic Knowledge of Work Areas & Introduction of RRB to be appeared for.
- RRBs Rules & Regulations
- RBI Current Policy & Reserve Rates
- Types of Bank, Nationalized banks
- About RBI
- Growing Problem Of NPA
- Government Schemes To Reduce NPA
- Challenges For Indian Economy
- Types of Accounts in Bank
- Cheque, Demand Drafts
- Repo Rate, Reverse Repo Rate, CRR, SLR, MSF
- Base Rate, Inflation, Deflation, Base Rate, Core Banking Solutions
- Financial Market, CD, Commercial papers
- Balance of Payments
Candidates need to practice of way of Answering, basically throw of Answer & Tone. Be familiar with the Bank Terms. They may also ask abbreviations from you related to Banking. Focus on rates & Policies of RRBs & RBI news related to RRB.
Current Affairs :-
Be thorough with current affairs from past three months. Recent awards, Major issues, Sports related questions, State Governors and Chief ministers, Countries, Capitals, Currencies, Parliaments. Computer Knowledge: Be thorough with basic computer terminology. Don’t Hesitate to make a guess.
Candidates must have Information about RRB to which they appeared, its works area, history, no. of branches. If you are employed anywhere, you must be asked about that organization. Candidates need to answer confidently. Don’t make wrong statements, this leads to negative marking. If you don’t know the Answer but still want to make a guess then ask Interviewer in polite manner “Sir, I do not know exact answer but if you allow me to make a guess then my Answer is ……..”.
Why Banking Sector? –
This question is very important and has been asked in interview boards regularly. By this question simply they want to know, why you want to join banking sector specially Regional Rural Banks.
If you are going for Bank Clerk interview with B. TECH/MBA/MCA/ M.SC/ M Tech degrees? These prominent questions will be ask from you.
1. Why you want to join in RRBs with technical degree?
2. Aren’t you overqualified for the given post?
Need to answer these type of Questions in a convincing manner. Don’t make false arguments of over confident. Answer Should be genuine according to you.
► If you have Gap in your academics due to preparation of Government Job. Be Ready with an appropriate Answer related to your gap, Specially Candidates with Technical background.
Why Government Job? –
When you are going for any government job interview, you have to very clear in your mind that why you want to join government sector.
- A government job provides job security and commands much more respect in society than a private job.
- By any chance, if some of your relatives, parents etc are associated with a government job or bank; you should cite the example of such cases and mention that you have seen these people and they have been your inspiration.
Note: Never answer in a openly manner “I did not get any other job, or I need job at any cost, There is a lot of pressure in private sector”. You would be countered with more questions.
Tips to Crack an Interview:-
Here given the following Tips which one have to remember while attending an Interview:-
- Be Confident & Stay Focused.
- Enhance your communication skills, It is the Mains thing which makes the difference.
- Stay Calm & Don’t Hesitate. Focus will be on hearing the Interviewer what he ask you.
- Pay Attention & Regards to each of the member of Interview Panel.
- Don’t argument in any situation with the Interviewer, It may leads to showing your negative characteristic.
- Be well Dressed. Confident will shown on your face.
- Answer to Each questions with a honest smile on your face.
- Maximum Marks you can get by your Attitude. Keep your Attitude Positive Always.
- Don’t Hesitate to ask for water, if your throat is not well.
- Answer Each question with Confidence & Humbleness. Don’t take too much Stress.
- Don’t Showing your frustration & Hopelessness after Interview.
- Convey your Regards after Interview is over.
- Most of the Interviews will held up for Maximum 10 to 15 Minutes, try to give your 100 % in these 15 minutes.
- Show the best version of Yourself in the Interview Hall. Give them every reason to select you.
Do not think Interview/ Viva Voce is very hard nut to crack. Prepare yourself according to your strengths. In Interview you can only able to give answer of those question, which you learn well. So use your past preparation to worth in the Interview. Don’t Afraid about Interview as it is part of Selection Process. You come to the final stage of exam so do not make Interview less Prepared. Give your 100% in the Interview in every situation & you will come out as a winner and your Reward is selection as Officer Scale 1, 2, 3 in Regional Rural Banks.
You can get all updates regarding RRBs Interview, result from our website (www.jobriya.com). Keep in touch with us by adding a “Bookmark” to our website.
Always Remain One Step Ahead with “WWW.JOBRIYA.IN”
Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post . Our Panel will Solve your Query
FAQ Related To IBPS RRB PO Officer Scale Interview Tips Important Questions
Common Interview for Officer Scale 1, 2, 3 will be of 100 Marks
Yes. It Is Necessary To Attend The Interview. Without Interview Your Candidature Will Ne Be Count For Next Process.
Most Questions Are Related To Following Area –
Resume/ Curriculum Vitae (CV) of the Candidate
Full details Of Your past Education.
GK (Current Affairs) and Computer Knowledge (Basic Questions)
About Interview Conducting Organization
Why Banking Sector?
Why Government Job?
Be thorough with current affairs from past three months.
There Is No Further Need To Revise The Syllabus Or Topics. You Have Studied Enough For Exam. But You Have To Evolve Your Personality Traits, Be Quick-witted And Most Important Be Confident.
Leave a Reply