How To Prepare For EPFO SSA 2023 Pre / Main / Typing Exam Tips 2023 Preparation Tips For Computer Data Entry Test EFPO SSA Exams Short and useful tricks To Crack the Exam How to Crack The EPFO SSA Preliminary Exam How To Prepare For EPFO SSA 2023 Main Exam How to Clear the Computer Skill Test 2023 Employee Provident Fund Organisation 2023 Social Security Assistant
How To Prepare For EPFO SSA 2023
About Recruitment :-
Employees’ Provident Fund Organization, [RECRUITMENT OF SOCIAL SECURITY ASSISTANTS IN EMPLOYEES’ PROVIDENT FUND ORGANIZATION (EPFO)] Online Application are Invited for the Posts of Assistant. Total No. of Post is 2859. Interested Candidates Can Apply From 27.03.2023To 26.04.2023. Candidates Can Check Eligibility Criteria, Apply Online Procedure & Other Related Information From the Table Provided Below……
EPFO SSA Selection Process :-
There will be three phase examination.
- Phase I – Preliminary Examination
- Phase II – Main Examination
- Phase III – Computer Skill Test (Computer Data Entry Test)
Preparation Tips and Tricks for Preliminary and Main Exam
Tips for English Section
- Read the comprehension thoroughly, make sure that you go through the questions asked and then read the passage to get an idea of the theme of the comprehension. This will help in answering more efficiently & save time.
- Teachers and Experts suggest to prioritizing Cloze Test, Para Jumbles, Phrase Replacement, Fillers and Error Detection.
- Para Jumble and Cloze test are generally theme based, try eliminating options to attempt them quickly.
- Make reading a habit (If Having difficulties in doing so then make a challenge for 21 days). Read magazines and newspapers regularly. This will surely improve your vocabulary & will help you in attempting the questions from the vocabulary section easily.
Tips for Reasoning Section
- Reasoning section is one of the scoring section for students if they have a good command on the basics.
- Most of the questions from this section can be easily attempted within the 20 minutes so you need not worry about time management.
- Begin with answering questions from topics syllogism, inequalities, coding-decoding, direction and distance, alphanumeric series.
- After having attempted these topics start with solving questions on puzzles. This topic is generally more time-consuming.
- Proceed with answering the easy puzzles first and then move to the difficult ones.
Tips for Quantitative Ability, Banking Awareness
- Use the Nitro Method. Start with answering only those questions that you are very confident about.
- Begin with answering Questions in the given order Approximation and Simplification, Quadratic Equations and Number Series. These topics are less time consuming and will cover a lot of questions.
- Once you have attempted the questions from topics stated above, start with DI (Data Interpretation). It is the commonest topic and will surely have 4-5 questions. If you have a strong command on basic concepts of averages and calculations and percentages, DI can be easily solved.
- Once done with DI, start with questions from other arithmetic topics you are confident about. They may be questions from Time & Work, Compound Interest & Simple Interest, Pipes & Cisterns, Profit & Loss, Partnership & Percentages.
Key Elements :-
- The key to good performance is how well you play your strength.
- Time Management Skills.
We can’t provide you exact questions which to be asked in Written Exam. But we provide you expected areas, from where question may ask. We can give you Tips here but you have to Prepare on your Own.
Current Affairs & Academic Knowledge : Be thorough with current affairs from past three/ four months. Recent awards, Major issues, Sports related questions, State Governors and Chief ministers, Countries, Capitals, Currencies, Parliaments. Computer Knowledge: Be thorough with basic computer terminology. Don’t Hesitate to make a guess. They may ask Questions from your Academic Knowledge. Candidate must have knowledge of UP Cabinet, New Govt. Schemes & Latest Appointments. Any burning issue in Last 3, 4 months.
Preparation Tips and Tricks for Computer Skill Test
Candidates will be required to appear for the Skill Test to assess speed and accuracy for Data Entry Work. Minimum requirement is 5000 key depressions per hour. Candidates short-listed for Skill Test will have to appear for a Skill Test.
- Practice typing until you reach a speed of at least 80 words per minute. Practice is must use stanzas or stories to type in.
- Take lessons if you aren’t confident using a computer.
- Familiarize yourself with basic computer programmes
- Practice your customer service skills.
Important Link Area
|Recruitment||EPFO SSA Recruitment|
|Syllabus Exam Pattern||EPFO SSA Syllabus|
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query.
Leave a Reply