CPCB Scientist B Admit Card 2023 How to Download Central Pollution Control Board Scientist B Written Exam Admit Card 2023 CPCB Skill/Trade Test Exam Call Letter 2023 CPCB Various Posts Written Test, Skill/Trade Test and Interview Date CPCB Admit Card Releasing Date
CPCB Scientist B Admit Card 2023
Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) has Provided the Detailed Syllabus of Advt. No.02/2022-Admin.(R). Candidates Can Check Details from Below link…….
CPCB Scientist B Recruitment :-
Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) has Announced the Recruitment of Scientist–‘B & various Others. The application Process was Commenced from 06-03-2023 to 31-03-2023. Check More Details about Recruitment from Below.
CPCB Scientist B Selection Process :-
- Written Test, Skill/Trade Test and Interview
CPCB Scientist B Exam :
Written Test, Skill/Trade Test and Interview will be Conducted Soon for the Above vacant Posts. Date of Examination Is Announced Separately on the Official Website.
Date of Exam : Info. Later On
CPCB Scientist B Admit Card :-
Candidates are willingly waiting for their respective Admit Card and the Admit Card will be available soon on the official website of CPCB. Those Candidates who filled their form are advised to be in touch with the official website of CPCB. without admit card candidates can not give their exam so it is advised to all the candidates to download their respective admit card before the exam date. Here we are also providing the link below by which candidates can download their Admit card.
Download Central Pollution Control Board Admit Card Link 2023 : Available Soon
|Department Name||Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB)|
|Post Name||Scientist B & Various Posts|
|Admit Card Date||Info. Later On|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download CPCB Scientist B Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Login with provisional Id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
- The duration of examination for all the posts will be – 02hrs.
- The questions will be objective type for all the posts.
- There will be written examination followed by Interview for the post of Scientist ‘B’. 80% weightage will be given to written examination and 20% to interview.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer.
- For rest of the posts selection will be based on the merit of the written examination and there will be no interview.
- Skill test of those candidates will be held for the posts of Data Entry Operator @ 8000 key depression per hours and for Lower Division Clerk typing test on computer @ 35wpm in English and 30wpm in Hindi.
- Guidelines for Use of a Scribe / Paper Writer for visually handicapped/ orthopedically handicapped candidates are mentioned at the end of the syllabus part
Final Words :-
Candidates can bookmark our website (www.Jobriya.in) by pressing Ctrl+D for getting all new updates regarding all exams, Admit Cards and Results.
Important Link Area of CPCB Scientist B Admit Card :
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Syllabus||Central Pollution Control Board LDC Syllabus|
|Recruitment Notification||Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment|
Candidates can share their queries related to this Post through the comment box given at below. We will try to assist you at our best.