CISF Constable Driver Syllabus 2023 has been Released Download CISF Constable Driver, Driver-cum-pump-Operator Detailed Syllabus PDF & Latest Exam Pattern 2023 Check CISF Constable Written Exam, PST/PET & Trade Test Details Get Official Notification PDF For CISF Constable Driver Post Syllabus 2023 Check Topic Wise / Subject Wise Detailed Syllabus 2023
CISF Constable Driver Syllabus 2023 (Highlights)
CISF Constable Driver / Driver-Cum-Pump-Operator Detailed Syllabus has been Released. Candidates can Check and Download CISF Constable Driver Detailed Syllabus & Latest Exam Pattern From Below;
|Name Of Examination :||CISF Constable Driver Examination 2023|
|Exam Date :||Announce Later|
|Selection Process :||Height Bar Test (HBT)|
PST/PET, Documentation & Trade Test.
OMR Base/CBT Written Examination
Detailed Medical Examination
|Exam Language :||Bilingual i.e. in Hindi & English Languages|
|Exam Mode :||OMR/Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode.|
|Exam Level :||Matric Level|
|Negative Marking :||There Shall be NO Negative Marking.|
|Minimum Qualifying Marks :||UR/EWS/Ex. Servicemen : 35%|
SC/ST/OBC : 33%
|Detailed Syllabus :||Mentioned Below :|
Short Details About CISF Constable Driver Recruitment :
CENTRAL INDUSTRIAL SECURITY FORCE (CISF) had invited the Application From the Eligible Candidates To Fill Online Application Form For 451 Posts of Constables/Driver & Constables/Driver-Cum-Pump-Operator (Driver for Fire Services) Posts. Many Candidates had Applied for these Posts Online on their Official Website https://www.cisfrectt.in/. The Process of Application Submission is Conducted Online. Online Application Process is Commenced from the Date 23 January 2023 Till the Date 22 February 2023. More Details About the Recruitment is Provided Below.
|Name Of Department :||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Vacancies :||451 Posts (Four Hundred Fifty-One Posts)|
|Name Of Posts :||Constables/Driver & Constables/Driver-Cum-Pump-Operator (Driver for Fire Services)|
|Application Dates :||23 January 2023 To 22 February 2023|
|Official Notification :||Official Notification Pdf|
CISF Constable Driver Selection Process :
CISF Constable Driver / Constables/Driver-Cum-Pump-Operator Recruitment Will Be Done On the Basis of this Following Selection Criteria Below;
|First Stage||Height Bar Test (HBT)|
|Second Stage||Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Documentation/Trade Test|
|Third Stage||Written Test|
|Forth Stage||Detailed Medical Examination|
|Final Merit List||Final selection will be made on the basis of merit in the written examination|
CISF Constable Driver Examination :
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) will conduct the Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) First As Per the Selection Process. All The Candidates Who Qualify in PST/PET/Documentation & Trade Test will be called for Written Examination under OMR/Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode. The PET / PST / Written Exam Dates Will be Announce Shortly on their Official Website.
|Height Bar Test, PET/PST, Document Verification, Trade Test :||—/—-/2023|
|Written Examination :||—/—/2023|
|Medical Exam :||Announce Later|
:::: First Stage ::::
Height Bar Test, PET/PST, DV, Trade Test Details:
Height Bar Test (HBT) :
Candidates will be put through Height Bar Test (HBT). Qualified candidates in Height Bar Test will be further put through Physical Standard Test (PST).
Height :– Minimum 167 cm, relaxable by 5 cm. (Except those, below;)
Physical Standard Test :
PST/PET/Documentation & Trade Test which will be conducted at various Centres. Candidates who are found eligible in Height Bar Test will undergo Physical Standard Test (PST), followed by PET.
|Height For General, SC and OBC Candidates;||167 cms|
|Chest||80 cms (85 cms after expansion)|
|Weight||Corresponding to Height & Age|
NOTE :Check Category Wise Total Relaxation in Physical Standards in the Detailed Advertisement PDF Below (Page No. 6-7);
Physical Efficiency Test :
Candidates who qualify the Height Bar Test (HBT) and Physical Standard Test (PST) will be put through the following Physical Efficiency Test (PET) which will be qualifying in nature:-
|800 Mtrs Run||In 3 minutes 15 seconds|
|Long Jump||11 feet in 03 chances|
|High Jump||3 feet 6 inches in 03 chances|
Verification Of Original Documents :
Candidates are Advised to bring At leased one set of Self-Attested photocopy of educational, caste and Driving License & Other Related Documents.
- Education Certificate.
- Date of birth certificate. (Matriculation or 10th pass certificate)
- Valid HMV, LMV and Motorcycle with gear Driving License.
- SC/ST, OBC and EWS Certificate.
- Departmental candidates including CISF candidates have to submit certificate from their employer.
- Discharge certificate/Certificate and Undertaking in case of serving Defence Personnel.
- Certificate of Ex-Servicemen.
- Four passport size recent photographs of the candidates duly printed the date of photograph.
- Any other documents/ certificate/ testimonials that the candidate wishes to produce.
Trade Test :
The Candidates who qualify the Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests (PE&MT) will be called for Trade Test. Details of CISF Constable (Driver) Trade Test are as follows;
|Sr. No.||Name of the Test||Total Marks||Qualifying Marks|
|1.||Driving Test for Light Vehicle||50||25|
|2.||Driving Test for Heavy Vehicle||50||25|
|3.||Practical knowledge of motor mechanism and ability to carry out minor repair of vehicles.||30||15|
Note :- The marks obtained in Trade Test would not determine the merit position of the candidate since the Trade Test is only qualifying in nature. However minimum qualifying marks should be obtained by the candidate to be allowed for further Recruitment process.
CISF Constable Driver Written Exam Pattern :
The candidates who qualify in PST/PET/Documentation & Trade Test will be called for Written Examination. Check Detailed Exam Pattern From Below;
- The Written Examination Will be Conduct on OMR/Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode.
- The written test will be multiple choice objective Type.
- There will be a composite paper carrying 100 questions of 100 marks.
- Exam will be 10th/Matric Level.
- The duration of test will be 02:00 hours (90 minutes).
- Each question shall carry 01 marks.
- There shall be No Negative Marking.
- The Exam Will be Bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
|Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|General Awareness/ General Knowledge, Knowledge of elementary mathematics, Analytical aptitude, ability to observe and distinguish patterns and to test the basic knowledge of the candidate in English/Hindi.||100 Questions||100 Marks||02:00 hours (90 minutes).|
Minimum Qualifying Marks : Minimum percentage of marks for qualifying for next stage will be as under :-
- UR/EWS/Ex. Servicemen : 35%
- SC/ST/OBC : 33%
CISF Constable (Driver) Detailed Syllabus 2023 :
A. General Knowledge and General Awareness : Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidates general awareness of the environment around him. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, scientific Research etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
B. Elementary Mathematics : This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
C Analytic Aptitude (Intelligence & Reasoning) : Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, etc.
D. English/Hindi : Candidates’ ability to understand basic English/ Hindi, his basic comprehension would be tested.
- ENGLISH : Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
- HINDI : वर्तनी की सामान्य अशुद्धियाँ तथा शब्दों के शब्द रूप, शब्दों के स्त्रीलिंग, बहुवचन, किसी वाक्य को अन्य लिंग में परिवर्तन, मुहावरा व उनका अर्थ, अशुद्ध वाक्यों के शुद्ध रूप, विलोमार्थी शब्द, समानार्थी व पर्यायवाची शब्द, अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द, कहावतें व लोकोक्तियां के अर्थ, संधि विच्छेद, क्रिया से भाववाचक संज्ञा बनाना, रचना एवं रचयिता इत्यादि|
Detailed Medical Examination :
The candidate must not have knock knees, flat foot, varicose vein and squint in eyes. They must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties
- The candidates should be of sound health, free from disease/defect/ deformity.
- Better eye vision 6/6 without. Free from colour blindness. No relaxation is allowed/ permissible.
- Visual Acuity unaided (Near Vision)”: Better eye – N6 / Worse eye – N6
- Uncorrected visual acuity (Distant Vision) : Better eye – 6/6 / Worse eye – 6/6
- Refraction : Visual correction of any kind is not permitted even by glasses.
- Colour Vision : CP II by ISIHARA
- Remarks : Binocular vision is required
- The selected candidates shall be medically examined by doctors in selected Government hospitals in Delhi as per the prescribed.
Dear Candidates :
All Candidates are advised to be in Touch with CISF’s website and this page for Latest Updates regarding Interview & further process of selection. Also the candidates can Bookmark our website (https://jobriya.com) to get the latest updates regarding to the Admit card and Exam alerts.
Useful Links & Download Section 2023
|Detailed Syllabus PDF||Download Notification Pdf|
|Admit Card||Download Admit Card|
|Recruitment Details||CISF Constable Driver Recruitment Details|
For Any Query or Doubts Regarding CISF Constable Driver Syllabus 2023 Candidates can Leave Comment in the Comment Box. We will Try to give Appropriate Response of Queries and Clarify Your Doubts. Keep Updating Yourself.
“Wish You All the Best For Your Examination“
Leave a Reply