Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2023 Chandigarh Police Asst. Sub Inspector (Executive) Job Vacancy Notification for 44 Posts Here we are sharing the Chandigarh Police Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Apply Online Link Check Details Of Chandigarh Police ASI Executive Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Education Qualification, Application Fee etc.
Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2023
Applications are invited from the candidates to fill-up below mentioned 44 Temporary posts of Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive) of Group C of Police. Candidates Can Check the Vacancy Details, Age Limit & Other Related Information From Below…
|Name of Department||Chandigarh Police Department|
|Name Of Post||Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Executive Vacancy|
|No. Of Post||44 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam (Tier I & Tier II)|
Physical Efficiency Test & Physical Measurement Test
|Minimum Qualification||Graduation & its Equivalent|
Diving Skills (Only for Male Candidates)
|Online Application Starting Date||21 June 2023|
|Last Date Of Submission Online Application Form||15 July 2023|
|Exam Date||Announce Later|
Details of Chandigarh Police ASI Vacancy:
Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive) of Police – 44 Posts
Age Limit of Chandigarh Police Assistant Sub Inspector Posts:
Candidates Should be Minimum 18 Years Old & Maximum 25 Years Old As On 15.06.2023.
The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for Schedule Caste and 03 years for OBC candidates. For Ex-Servicemen age will be relaxable up to the age of 45 years. however, their break in service should not exceed 02 years from the date of discharge as on 01.01.2022. The relaxation in age will also be allowed to the departmental candidates of Chandigarh Police up to the age of 40 years.
Pay Scale of Chandigarh Police Assistant Sub Inspector Posts:
Chandigarh Police Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive) of Group C Pre-revised Pay Scale is, i.e. Entry-Level Pay of Rs.29200/- as per notification of Government of Punjab, Department of Finance (Finance Personnel-I Branch) with usual Allowances, as Admissible, from time to time by government of Punjab.
Education Qualification of Chandigarh Police Assistant Sub Inspector Posts:
Candidates Must be Graduation & its Equivalent Qualification to apply for the Post of Chandigarh Police Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023.
- Computer Skills:
- (a). Candidates must have completed a course on Computer Concept of minimum 80 hours as on cutoff date i.e. 01.07.2022 from a Government recognized Institution or a reputed Institution which is an ISO 9001 certified or Department of Electronics Accredited of Computer Course (DOEACC) of Govt. of India OR from NIELIT and its authorized Institutions.
- (b). The Candidates who have Certificates /Diploma/Bachelor’s OR Master’s Degree in Computer Science from any recognized Institutions/University are exempted.
- Driving Skills (For Male Candidates only):- A valid Driving License issued by the Licensing Authority to drive throughout the territorial jurisdiction of India, a “Motor Vehicle” of the following classes-“Motor Cycle” AND “Motor Car”. It is informed that license for “Light Motor Vehicle” and “Transport Vehicle” being a heavier class than “Motor Car”, shall be deemed to fulfill the conditions of ”Motor Car” but such applicants must be licensed to drive a “ Motor Cycle” also.
Application Fee of Chandigarh Police Assistant Sub Inspector Posts:
- General Category Candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- OBC & EWS Candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- Scheduled Caste – 500/-
- Ex-Serviceman Candidates of Chandigarh – Nil (Exempt)
Mode of Payment of Chandigarh Police Assistant Sub Inspector Posts:
Candidates Can Pay the Application fee by Bank Challan Generated through Recruitment Portal. After depositing the fee, you will get Department Copy and Candidate Copy of challan. Bank copy will be kept by the bank where you will deposit the fee. Last date for depositing fee is 27.10.2022.
How to Apply for Chandigarh Police Assistant Sub Inspector Posts:
Candidates Can Apply Online for the ASI Posts. Detailed Instruction for Apply Online is mention in Notification pdf. Candidates can also check the step by step process to apply online from below.
Steps to Apply Online for Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment:
- Visit the Official Website of Chandigarh Police.
- Click on Recruitment Option.
- Now Click on Recruitments of P/ASI.
- Click on Recruitment of year – 2022.
- Click on Online Application.
- Click on New User & Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Pay Application Fee.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
Selection Process of Chandigarh Police ASI Post:
- Written Exam (Tier I & Tier II)
- Physical Efficiency Test & Physical Measurement Test
Important Dates for Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment:
|Application Submission Start Date||21.06.2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15.07.2023|
|Date Of Examination||20.08.2023|
Important Link Area for Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment:
|Download Chandigarh Police ASI Advertisement||Available Now|
|Chandigarh Police ASI Apply Online||Apply Soon|
|Chandigarh Police ASI Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Chandigarh Police ASI Syllabus|
|Chandigarh Police ASI Admit Card||—|
|Chandigarh Police Official Website||http://chandigarhpolice.gov.in/recruitment.html|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website. (jobriya.com)