UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2023 Uttar Pradesh PSC Assistant Review Officer Vacancy 2023 Notification How to Apply for UPPSC RO/ARO Exam 2023 UPPSC Samiksha Adhikari Apply Online 2023 UP PSC Review Officer Account Latest Vacancy 2023 UPPSC Recruitment 2023 for 181 Posts
UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2023
Latest Update Dated 19.08.2023: UPPSC will start the recruitment process for RO / ARO Posts Online Application will be start From September 2023….
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Invites Application For Review Officer, Assistant Review Officer, Assistant Review Officer Account Post. Candidates Can Check the Vacancy Details, Age Limit & Other Related Information From Below……
|Origination Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Review Officer, Assistant Review Officer|
|No. of Vacancy||181 Posts|
|Selection Process||Pre & Mains Exam|
|Application Submission Date||Announce later|
Detail of Vacancies :
Review Officer, Assistant Review Officer – 337 Posts (Previous Year 2021 Post)
Age Limit :
Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2021. They must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1981 and not later than July 1, 2000.
Educational Qualification :
Review Officer –
- The candidates must possess Bachelor Degree of any recognized university or equivalent qualification up to the Last date for receipt of application.
Samiksha Adhikari Secretariat (Hindi) –
- Bachelor’s degree with Hindi Literature or Sanskrit Literature as one of the Subjects from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto.
Samiksha Adhikari Secretariat (URDU) –
- Bachelor’s degree with Arabic Literature or Persian Literature or Urdu Literature as one of the subjects from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto. Provided that requirement of having taken urdu Literature or Persian Literature orArabic Literature shall not be necessary in case of a candidate who has passed theAdib-e-Kamil Examination of Jamia Urdu-Aligarh.
Assistant Review Officer –
- Bachelor’s degree from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto.
- “O” Level certificate awarded by the DOEACC Society or a qualification equivalent thereto.
- Must possess a minimum speed of twenty five words per minute in Hindi typewriting.Note: Preference shall be given to a candidate knowing English Typewriting also
Assistant Review Officer Account –
- (1) Bachelor’s degree in commerce with Accountancy from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto.
- (2) ‘O’ Level certificate in ComputerApplication from an Institute recognized by the Government.
- (3) Knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script.
- Graduate degree in commerce with Accountancy from a University recognized by law in India For U.P. Public Service Commission
Application Fee :
For Unreserved & Other Backward Classes Candidates Is Rs 125/- And For Scheduled Caste And Scheduled Tribe Candidates Is Rs 65/- And For Handicapped Is Rs 25/-
How to Pay Fee :
The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate according to his category.
How to Apply :
Application form should be accepted in only online mode. Offline or any other mode will be rejected. So all the candidates apply under online mode and without submit application fee the form not be accepted. All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
Steps to Apply Online for UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment :
- Candidate Should Visit to the Official Website https://uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Click on “All Notifications/ Advertisements” link would take you to the list of all the active Notifications, where you can select to Apply for any of the listed notification by clicking on the link “Apply” against each notification.
- Click on “Apply” button it will open option “Candidate Registration”.
- Now click on “Candidate Registration” option.
Candidate Basic Registration form: Submit Your Personal Information.
After entering verification code Click on “Submit” button at bottom of the page, the second page that will display your Registration Slip where you can find your 11 digit registration number with detail that you can also take print for future reference.
- After Completion of PART-I Registration. You have to go through via “Fee Deposition/Reconciliation”
- Clicking on “Submit Application Form” button it will opens-up a page and ask for Candidate Registration Number, Fee details, Scanned photograph with signature and some your personal details that you filled during registration process. And click on submit button & you will be moved on next page where you can fill all information to complete form submission.
- Here the candidate is required to upload the images of recent Photograph and Signature Specimen. Images to be uploaded should be only in (*.jpe,*.jpeg,*.jpg,*.png)format of size not exceeding 20 KB each.
After Submitting All the Details Click on I Agree Option & Preview Your Details.
Selection Process :
Pre & Mains Exam
Important Dates of UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment:
|Last Date of Application Submission|
|Last Date of Submission Application Fee in the Bank|
|Pre Exam Date|
|Mains Exam Date|
Important Link Area of UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment:
|Download Advertisement||Detailed Advertisement 2021 Old pdf|
|Online Application||Available Soon|
|Admit Card||UPPSC RO ARO Admit Card|
|Syllabus||Detailed UPPSC RO ARO Syllabus|
Candidates are Suggested to Visit This page regularly to Know What is going on regarding This Post….. So Stay Connected With us For Upcoming Alerts…