RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Notification RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 RBI Assistant Vacancy 2022 Reserve Bank of India Notification 2023 for Assistant Posts How to Apply for RBI Assistant Job Vacancy 2023 Reserve Bank of India Assistant Apply Online 2023 Check Eligibility Criteria Apply Online Last Date RBI Assistant 2023 Notification Apply Online Exam Date
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023
Latest Updates On 13.09.2023:- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has release the Notification & Start the Online Applications Process for eligible candidates for the posts of “Assistant” in various offices of the Bank. Candidates keep in touch for latest updates…
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the Online Applications from eligible candidates for posts of “Assistant” in various offices of the Bank. State wise Posts and Other Details are Shared Below.
Details Of Vacancies:
Assistant – 450 Posts
Age Criteria: as on 01‐09‐2023
Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates born not earlier than 02/09/1995 and not later than
01/09/2003 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
Upper age limit will be relaxed as under:
|Category||Relaxation in Age|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||By 5 years, i.e. up to 33 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||By 3 years, i.e. up to 31 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||By 10 years (GEN/ EWS), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)|
|Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years.|
|Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married||Upto 35 years (40 years for SC/ST)|
|Candidates having work experience in Reserve Bank of India||To the extent of number of years of such|
experience, subject to maximum of 3 years.
(i) At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
(ii) A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
(iii) Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 14,650/- per month (i.e. ₹ 13,150/- plus two advance increments admissible to Graduates) in the scale of ₹ 13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3) – 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants approximately Rs. 36091/-.
Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
Rs.450 /- for OBC/General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges.
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
How to Pay Fee:
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, Online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
How to Apply:
Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to www.rbi.org.in However the Date of Application Fee Submission is Same. Keep in Touch with RBI Website for More Updates.
Steps to Apply Online for RBI Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates may go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Assistant” which will open a new screen.
- Candidates Should register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Now you have Successfully Submitted the Application Form.
Selection Process :
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Language Proficiency Test
Important Dates for RBI Assistant Recruitment:
|Website Link Open||September 13, 2023 – October 04, 2023|
|Payment of Examination Fees (Online)||September 13, 2023 – October 04, 2023|
|Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative)||October 21, 2023 & October 23, 2023|
|Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative)||December 02, 2023|
Important Link Area of RBI Assistant Recruitment:
|Download Advertisement||Detailed Advertisement|
|Apply Online||Available Now|
|Admit Card||RBI Assistant Admit Card|
|Syllabus||RBI Assistant Syllabus|
Candidates having any kind of query so he/she can ask in our comment section. Our Panel will b reverting back as soon as possible. Thank You. For more details visit our website (jobriya.com)