Assam TET 2023 Notification Assam Higher Secondary TET Online Application Form 2023 How to Apply for Assam TET 2021 Online Selection Process & Important Dates for Assam Teachers Eligibility Test 2023 Last Date to Apply for Assam HS TET Exam Date
Assam TET 2023 Notification
Latest Updated On 16.02.2023: Assam SSA will provided a Notification for Assam TET 2023….. Candidates Can Check Detailed Notification from Below…..
About TET :
Online Applications Are Invited From Intending Applicants For Appearing In The Teachers’ Eligibility Test (TET) For Post Graduate Teachers Under Secondary Education, Assam.
|Department Name||Govt Of Assam (Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyaan Mission)|
|Exam Name||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Application Begin||Announce Later|
|Last Date for Submission||Announce Later|
|Exam Date||Announce Later|
Assam TET Educational Qualifications :
Candidate must have minimum academic and professional qualification as follows:
- The Assam Secondary Education (Provincialised Schools) Service Rules, 2018 , The Assam Secondary Education (Government Schools ) Service Rules, 2021 and OM no ASE 238/2014/214 Dt 8thJanuary 2021, has prescribed the qualification for direct recruitment to the post of Post Graduate Teachers.
- As per the Schedule appended with the Rules mentioned above the qualification for the Post Graduate Teachers shall be as follows :
Post-Graduation with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teachers Education recognized institution, but degrees obtained from off campus and distance education institutions shall not be considered as valid. (If the Territorial Jurisdiction of the institution is beyond their approved jurisdiction then the Institution and the subject in which the degree is awarded must have approval of UGC and all other concerned authorities)
Age Limit :
Age of the candidate must not be less than 21 years of age. At the time of appointment in Govt./ Prov. Schools upper and lower age limit will be applicable as per the Govt. rules/ act prevailing at that time .
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidate must be a citizen of India and permanent resident of Assam.
Application Fee :
Rs 325/- (Rs. Three Hundred Twenty Five) only for general candidate and Rs.300/- (Three hundred) only for SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC and PWD candidate.
Mode Of Payment :
Mode of Payment will be done Online through the Facility of SBI Collect.
How to Apply :
Candidates are required to apply Online by logging on to the website. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website. The candidates must go through these instructions carefully and follow them.
Steps to Apply Online :
- Visit the Official Website of Government of Assam Elementary Education.
- Under the Ongoing Assam TET Link for Apply Online Will be Available.
- Now Click on Application form.
- Now Fill the Registration Form.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Download and Save the Application Form for Future References.
Selection Process for Assam TET:
- Written Test
Important Dates for Assam TET:-
|Opening for receipt of On-Line Application||Announce Later|
|Last date of receipt of On-Line Application||Announce Later|
|lssue of E- Admit card||Announce Later|
|Date of Examination||Announce Later|
Final Words :
Candidates are requested to stay connected with our website for daily updates and important information
Important Link Area for Assam TET:-
|Apply Online||Available NOW|
|Download Notification||Detailed 2021 Advertisement|
|Download Admit Card||—|
|Download Syllabus||Detailed Assam TET Syllabus|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
Leave a Reply